XAT 2019 Exam: XLRI has started accepting applications. Candidates can fill up the application form at xatonline.in from 20 Aug to 30 Nov 2018 for getting admissions in Bschool all over India. This exam was conducted by XLRI once every year in the month of January.
XAT 2019 Exam
- Candidates need to have Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized Institute.
- If you candidates are in final year and complete degree by 10 June 2019.
There is no age limit for attending XAT.
- Exam will be based on Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability (DI & QA), and General Knowledge.
- It will be held for 3 hours.
- For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- For every 8 unattended answers 0.05 marks will be deducted.
Exam centers will be located only in the main cities of Every state.
Documents Required at Exam
- XAT Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Documents Required at Counselling
- XAT Admit Card
- XAT Scorecard
- Photo Identity Card
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Bachelor’s Degree, 10th standard and Inter (10 + 2) certificates.
- Candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC / General need to pay Application fee of Rs. 1700/-
- Late Application fee Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode only by Net Banking / Credit / Debit card.
How to apply:
- Visit Application site: Click here
- Get registered and login
- Fill up the application form
- Upload Scanned photo and signature ( size – 20 KB to 50 KB )
- Make payment
- Start date of application: 20 Aug 2018
- Last date of application: 30 Nov 2108
- Late fee application last date : 07 Dec 2018
- Admit card: 20 Dec 2018
- Exam Dates: 06 Jan 2019