VTUEEE 2019. Candidates can apply online at the site veltech.edu.in from 13 Sep to 8 Dec 2018. Before applying check Eligibility, Application process, Fee, courses offered, Exam dates and more details below.
- Candidates who has passed 10+2 (or its equivalent) are eligible.
- Candidates those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/ April/ May 2019 can appear for VTUEEE 2019. OR
- Candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
- Candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the H.Sc. are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech.
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.950/- through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ paytm wallet.
Process of application:
- Visit application site: Click here
- Get registered ( application number, password, application link will be sent to mail )
- Click on link and login using application number and password
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned photo & signature.
- Make payment.
- Download final conformation certificates.
Candidate can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-. Click here for addresses of information center.
Send the filled application to the address:
The Director – UG Admission
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start date of Phase I application: 13 Sep 2018
- Closing dates of Phase I application: 08 Dec 2018
- Phase I Test (Online) : 29, 30 Dec 2018
- Phase I Test (Offline) : 26 , 27 Jan 2019
- Phase I Results: 15 Feb 2018
- Start date of Phase II application: 13 Sep 2018
- Closing date of Phase II application: 05 Apr 2018
- Phase II Test : 25 to 28 Apr 2018
- Phase II Results : 05 May 2018
- BITSAT 2019 : Click Here
- SRM Joint Entrance Exam : Click here
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam: Click here
- XAT 2019 : Click here
- KL University Entrance Exam : Click Here
- AEEE 2019 : Click here