Here in this Page
- 1 TSPECET-2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration Fee
- 2 TS PECET Exam Dates :
- 3 TS PECET 2019 Application Registration Fee :
- 4 TS PECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Applying :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 For B.P.Ed (Two Years) Course Eligibility & Age Limit :
- 7 For D.P.Ed (Two Years) Course Eligibility & Age Limit :
- 8 More Related Info
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related
TSPECET-2019 Notification has released. Candidates can check here Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration Fee for applying Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test. It is a State level entrance exam. This test is organizing by the Mahatma Gandhi University on behalf of TSCHE for admission into the D.P.Ed & B.P.Ed courses offer by the Universities and affiliated colleges in telangana.
TSPECET-2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration Fee
- Conducting Authority : Mahatma Gandhi University
- Exam Type : D.P.Ed & B.P.Ed Courses
- Exam Level : State Level
- Official website : http://pecet.tsche.ac.in
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this notification through online @ TS PECET Application form. The exam date is scheduled on 15th May, 2019 onwards. Check here dates for applying.
TS PECET Exam Dates :
|Event||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Notification Released on||18th February, 2019|
|Start Online Application From||25th February, 2019|
|Last Date for online registration||13th April, 2019|
|Exam Date||15th May, 2019|
|Exam Mode||Physical Efficiency Test & Skill Test in Games|
TS PECET 2019 Application Registration Fee :
- The Registration Fee @ Rs. 400/- for SC & ST Category.
- Rs. 800/- for Others.
- Payment should be paid at TS/AP Online centres in TS and AP, and also through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking).
TS PECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Applying :
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for the Telangana PECET for the academic year 2019-20.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana only; Also, the candidates should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Education Qualification :
For B.P.Ed (Two Years) Course Eligibility & Age Limit :
- Candidates should have passed or appeared third year Degree final examinations by recognized University.
- Also, the candidates should have to complete the 19 Years of Age on 1st July, 2019.
- However, students has to submit the pass certificates at the time of counselling.
For D.P.Ed (Two Years) Course Eligibility & Age Limit :
- Candidates should have passed or appeared Intermediate or equivalent course by the recognized university.
- Should have completed 16 Years of Age on 01st July, 2019.
- However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
- The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed. (Two years) Course or D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by TS PECET Convener.
Note : Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programs have the approval of joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
Check here – Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
Candidates if, you have any doubts comment below. Also, Once check the previously asked questions.