TS POLYCET 2019 Online Application Form : Polytechnic Entrance Exam Application form will be release in the month of March 2019 @ official website www.tspolycet.nic.in. It is a State level entrance exam for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering/Non Engineering/Technology Courses. Here provide the form details, Application Dates, offering courses and exam centers. Go through this article and check the details.
TS POLYCET 2019 Online Application Form, Offering Courses, Last Dates
Telangana State Polytechnic Entrance Exam Online Application form will be release by the State Board conducted in the month of April, 2019. The exam will be conducted in Offline mode. The Board conducts final examinations in every spring for the Higher Primary Examination, High School Certificate Examinations & Examinations of other courses prescribed by the board for Class 10. Here, the student can find all the stuff required to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the academic year 2019. Also check the TS POLYCET 2019 Notification Details.
- Exam Name : Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
- Board Name : State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana
- Exam Level : State Level
- Application Mode : Online
- Exam Mode : Offline
- Official website : www.tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET Exam 2019 Application Dates :
|Start Online Application From||14th March, 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||04th April, 2019|
|Date of Examination||16th April 2019 (11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)|
|Declaration of Result||24th April 2019|
|OMR Sheet Release||02nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||04th May 2019|
TS POLYCET 2019 Offering Courses :
|Engineering Stream||SW Stream|
|Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Bio-Medical Engineering (Sandwich)|
|Architectural Assistanship||Chemical Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Embedded Systems Engineering (Sandwich)|
|Civil Engineering||Footwear Technology|
|Computer Engineering||Leather Technology|
|Chemical Engineering (Sugar Techonlogy)||Metallurgical Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering (Sandwich)|
|Information Technology||Computer Engineering (Sandwich)|
|Mechanical Engineering||Industrial Electronics (Sandwich)|
|Mining Engineering||Electronics and Video Engineering (Sandwich)|
|Packaging Technology||Textile Technology|
|Printing Technology||Commercial and Computer Practice|
|Garment Technology||Craft Technology|
Required Documents at the time of Applying :
- 10th Class Hall Ticket number.
- Date of Birth as per the school records
- Address Details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number)
- Aadhar Card
Check here – Exam Pttern & Syllabus
How To Apply :
- Visit TS POLYCET official website. (Link will be provided above)
- In the home page, click on “Application Form”.
- Fill all the details like 10th hall ticket number, year of passing the exam and date of birth, name, email ID and mobile number in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Now, make the application fee by selecting the available payment mode.
- After, entering the all details then submit your application form.
- Take a print out of filled application form for further references.
Important Note :
Students should enter the correct information while filling the online application form because the same will be printed on the admit card. Applicants are advised to check the information very carefully so that would not face any problem while appearing for the exam.
Candidates stay connected to our website results.guru. For more information and updates regarding the exam. stay tuned to with us for TS POLYCET 2019 Admit Card.