Here in this Page
- 1 TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Marking Scheme
- 2 About TS POLYCET Exam 2019 :
- 3 TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern :
- 4 TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Marking Scheme & Weightage :
- 5 TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Syllabus :
- 6 Syllabus for Mathematics :
- 7 Syllabus for Physics :
- 8 Syllabus for Chemistry :
- 9 Important Points :
- 10 Exam Day Instructions :
- 11 Instructions to fill TS POLYCET OMR Sheet :
- 12 More Related Info
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Related
TS POLYCET 2019 : Telangana Polytechnic Entrance exam Pattern & Syllabus is given below. Candidates those who are applied for this exam check exam pattern and syllabus. This exam is conducted for admission to all diploma courses in engineering/non-engineering/technology offered at polytechnics/Institutions.
TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Marking Scheme
TS Polycet Entrance exam will be conducted in offline i.e, pen and paper based test. All the candidates need to carefully go through the exam pattern to understand the scheme of the examination. Check TS POLYCET 2019 Notification and Also, check here exam syllabus. According to the syllabus you can prepare for the exam. Interested candidates apply online for this TS POLYCET 2019 Application Form.
About TS POLYCET Exam 2019 :
|Exam Name||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Board Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana (SBTET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern :
- Exam paper consisting of total 120 multiple choice questions.
- Each question has four answers. Out of these four, you can answer the correct one.
- Exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu Language.
- Examination duration is 2 Hours.
- One mark will be allotted to the each correct answer.
- There is No negative marking for incorrect one.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections.
TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Marking Scheme & Weightage :
|Paper Parts||Section subject||Max. marks||Weightage|
|Section – A||Mathematics||60||50%|
|Section – B||Physics||30||25%|
|Section – C||Chemistry||30||25%|
TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Syllabus :
The syllabus is comprised of the physics, chemistry & Mathematics subjects and it is same as SSC examination March/April 2019 organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. Candidates know the syllabus for exam and prepare according to subject wise topics. Also, check the weightage of marks prescribed to the subjects. In the below given subject wise syllabus.
Syllabus for Mathematics :
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Syllabus for Physics :
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
Syllabus for Chemistry :
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc
Important Points :
- Candidates can check some reference books. Also, check some modal papers.
- The modal test paper can be used to understand question type and also to practice for increasing speed of attempting questions.
Exam Day Instructions :
- Candidates should not bring Logarithmic Tables, Calculators, pagers, Cell phone or any other supporting electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till 12 Noon, i.e. one hour after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to return the response sheet to the examiner before leaving exam hall.
- Candidates can only take the question paper booklet with them
Download here – TS POLYCET 2019 – Admit Card
Instructions to fill TS POLYCET OMR Sheet :
- On exam day, examiner will provide to you a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response sheet.
- Candidates read the instructions carefully to mark responses on OMR Sheet, if any mistake in marking is done then scanner will not be able to read response.
- Mark the circle completely, if you marked the circles partially it will be considered as incorrect.
- Candidates are advised not to draw or make any marks on the response sheet.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with HB/2B pencil only.
- At the end of the question paper, you can do your rough work.
- ‘Candidates are requested to answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.