Here in this Page
- 1 TS PGECET 2019 Online Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply
- 2 TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates :
- 3 Eligibility for Applying TS PGECET 2019 :
- 4 Course wise Qualification Details :
- 5 Application Fee for TS PGECET 2019:
- 6 Required Documents to Apply :
- 7 Regional Centers for TS PGECET 2019 Exam :
- 8 TS PGECET 2019 Test Papers :
- 9 How to Apply TS PGECET :
- 10 More Related Info
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Related
TS PGECET 2019 Online Application Form : Telangana State PGECET Entrance Exam Application form will be available from 13th March 2019 @ official website www.tsche.nic.in. This exam is conducted for providing admissions to ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M. Arch & Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. Here, we given detailed information about the TS PGECET Application form 2019.
TS PGECET 2019 Online Application Form, Eligibility,
How to Apply
Telangana State PGECET Entrance Exam is managed by the Osmania University on behalf of Telanga State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The exam will be conducted in Online Mode. TS PGECT 2019 Notification Exam date is scheduled from 28-31 May, 2019. In the below provided for applying eligibility details.
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates :
|Issue of Notification||6th March 2019|
|Start Online Application||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit online application (with out late fee)||30th April 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||25th May 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.2000/-)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.5000/-)||4th week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.10,000/-)||Last week of May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||22nd-27th May 2019|
|Examination Dates & Time||28th-31st May 2019 (Announced)|
Morning : 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon : 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result/Rank Card||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
Eligibility for Applying TS PGECET 2019 :
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Also, candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Course wise Qualification Details :
|Courses||Eligibility (Qualifying Exam)|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Pass BE/B.Tech/AMIE examination|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)||Pass B.Pharmacy degree.|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||Pass B.Arch degree.|
|Graduate Level Pharm-D||Pass 3 years B.Pharmacy degree.|
Check here Exam pattern & Syllabus
Application Fee for TS PGECET 2019:
- For General Category – Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.500/-
Required Documents to Apply :
|Details Required||Documents to be Refereed|
|TS/AP Online Transaction Id.|
Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking details
|Receipt form from TS/AP Online Center|
Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking
|Qualifying Examination Appeared or Passed Hall ticket Number||Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying Degree|
|Stream Applied for M.Tech and M.Pharm||Eligibility Criteria in the TS PGECET-2019|
|Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|Income of Parents (Income Upto Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Latest Income Certificate issued by|
MRO / Competent Authority from
|Study Details||Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application Number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO /|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
Regional Centers for TS PGECET 2019 Exam :
Telangana PGCET 2019 Entrance exam will be conducted in the following two regions. Hyderabad and Warngal. In Hyderabad, there is a list of regional centers one can choose from.
|Hyderabad West||Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad East||Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad North||Medchal, Gandimaisamma, and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad South – East||L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji|
Film City area and surrounding areas
|Hyderabad Central||Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas|
TS PGECET 2019 Test Papers :
The paper name along with the paper code is given below. Telangana PGECET is conducted for 17 papers.
- Aerospace Engineering – AS
- Architecture and Planning – AR
- Biomedical Engineering – BM
- Bio-Technology – BT
- Chemical Engineering – CH
- Civil Engineering – CE
- Computer Science and Information Technology – CS
- Electrical Engineering – EE
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – EC
- Environmental Management – EM
- Food Technology – FT
- Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics – GG
- Instrumentation Engineering – EI
- Mechanical Engineering – ME
- Metallurgical Engineering – MT
- Nano Technology – NT
- Pharmacy – PY
Candidates select your stream and apply for that. The application procedure is given below.
How to Apply TS PGECET :
- Candidates, first go to official website (Link provided above).
- In the home page, go to application portal.
- Click on “Application fee payment”.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the page.
- Details are Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, Category, Qualifying Degree, Specialization in Qualifying Degree.
- After entering the relevant details, make the payment through Credit Card / Debit
- After successful completion of payment submit the application form.
- Take a print out of filled application form for further references.
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with
the candidates based on the Rank/percentile score secured in the TS PGECET 2019 Entrance Test.
- For GATE/GPAT Candidates for registration of admission into M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Arch. / Graduate Level Pharm.D (P.B.), Full Time courses a separate Notification will be issued.
To Download – PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets