Here in this Page
- 1 TS PGECET Notification 2019 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result
- 2 TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates :
- 3 TS PGECET 2019 Application Form :
- 4 Eligibility Details :
- 5 Qualification :
- 6 Course wise Eligibility Details :
- 7 Application Fee :
- 8 TS PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern :
- 9 TS PGECET 2019 Exam Syllabus :
- 10 TS PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets :
- 11 TS PGECET 2019 Results :
- 12 TS PGECET 2019 Counselling :
- 13 More Related Info
- 14 Share this:
- 15 Related
TS PGECET Notification 2019 : Telangana PGECET exam will be conducted for admission into the regular PG courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture & graduate level Pharm-D. It is a State level Entrance Exam and the Exam Date is scheduled to conduct from 27-29, May, 2019. Go through this article can get complete information about TS PGECET 2019.
TS PGECET Notification 2019 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result
Telangana State PGECET Entrance Exam is managed by the Osmania University on behalf of Telanga State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The exam will be conducted in Online Mode. Hence the candidates who completed the Graduation courses like B.Tech, B.E & B.Pharmacy are eligible for the TSPGECET.
- Exam Name : Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Examination.
- Board Name : Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
- Exam Level : State Level
- Application Mode : Online
- Exam Mode : Computer Based Test/Online
- Official website : www.tsche.ac.in
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates :
|Issue of Notification||6th March 2019|
|Date of commencement of online applications||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||30th April 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||22nd-27th May 2019|
|Examination Dates||28th-31st May 2019 (Announced)|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||1st week of June 2019|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form :
- Interested candidates can apply for this notification through online mode.
- The PGECET 2019 Application Form will be released on 13th March, 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 30th April, 2019 (without late fee).
- Candidates, those apply on the basis of GATE/GPAT Score, they have to fill the separate application forms.
- Check the details clearly in the application form.
- Upload the required documents in the process of applying.
- Take a print out of filled application form for further references.
Eligibility Details :
For Applying TS PGECET Entrance Exam candidates, can check here
- Candidate must belong to the Indian citizen.
- Also, the candidate must have to satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana State.
- Candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- 40% marks score in case of reserved category.
- Note : The qualifying degree course should be obtained under distance mode must have AICTU/Distance Education Council (DEC) approval.
Course wise Eligibility Details :
|Courses||Eligibility (Qualifying Exam)|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Pass BE/B.Tech/AMIE examination|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)||Pass B.Pharmacy degree.|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||Pass B.Arch degree.|
|Graduate Level Pharm-D||Pass 3 years B.Pharmacy degree.|
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.400/-
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern :
|No. Of Questions &|
|120 Questions & 120 Marks|
|Type of Questions||Objective/MCQs|
|Language||Question paper is in English Language|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (02:00 Hours)|
|Exam Session||Morning (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon) &|
Afternoon (02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Syllabus :
The examination syllabus will be prescribed by the Osmania University as per branches wise. Candidates can prepare for the examination as per the syllabus. Check the PGECET Syllabus from the official website.
TS PGECET 2019 Hall Tickets :
- Candidates download the admit card through online mode.
- TS PGECET 2019 Hall tickets will be available from 22nd to 27th May, 2019.
- Download your hall ticket by entering your details are registration number, date of birth & exam paper for entrance test.
TS PGECET 2019 Results :
Telangana PGECET Entrance Exam results will be release on 2nd week on June, 2019. Check your TS PGECET result 2019 by entering your registration number, Hall Ticket & Date of Birth. Candidates check your result and download the rank card.
TS PGECET 2019 Counselling :
TS PGECET Counselling will be start in the month of 1st week of August, 2019. Counselling dates will awarded on the basis of merit list. The Counselling will be conducted in OFFLINE mode. Candidates have to reach the counselling centers for the verification of documents. After, verification of the documents, the seats will be allotted.