TS PGECET 2019 Entrance Exam is scheduled to conduct on 28-31 May, 2019. This exam is managed by the Osmania University on behalf of Telanga State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Here we given Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Last Dates for applying. Also, check PGECET 2019 Notification.
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Last Dates
Apply online for this exam, Application form details. Then, candidates know the pattern of the question paper, so that the candidates can prepare better for the examination. Make a time table for preparing the entrance exam, so that you can achieve the better rank. According to the question pattern, also check the syllabus for it. In the below clearly given exam pattern & syllabus. Go through this article and check.
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates/Last Dates for applyi:
|Issue of Notification||6th March 2019|
|Start Online Application||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit online application (with out late fee)||30th April 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||25th May 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.2000/-)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.5000/-)||4th week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission (with late fee of Rs.10,000/-)||Last week of May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||22nd-27th May 2019|
|Examination Dates & Time||28th-31st May 2019 (Announced)|
Morning : 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon : 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result/Rank Card||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern :
- Examination Mode : Online/Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions : Objective/MCQs
- Language of Question paper : English
- Duration of Exam : 2 Hours
- Exam Time : Two Sessions
- Morning : 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
- Afternoon : 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
- Marking Scheme : 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking : No negative marking
TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus :
The PGECET entrance exam syllabus will be prescribed by the Osmania University. The syllabus is different for every disciplines. It depends upon the candidate for which stream they are applying.
Stream wise Syllabus in PDF format :
- Aerospace Engineering – (AS)
- Architecture and Planning – (AR)
- Biomedical Engineering – (BM)
- Bio-Technology – (BT)
- Chemical Engineering – (CH)
- Civil Engineering – (CE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology – (CS)
- Electrical Engineering – (EE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – (EC)
- Environmental Management – (EM)
- Food Technology – (FT)
- Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics – (GG)
- Instrumentation Engineering – (EI)
- Mechanical Engineering – (ME)
- Metallurgical Engineering – (MT)
- Nano Technology – (NT)
- Pharmacy – (PY)
Candidates click on the above link for your related exam. The complete syllabus is provided in the above links in PDF format. Candidates check and download the syllabus for your exam. Practice for the exam related topics given in the syllabus for your choosing stream. Also, make practice previous year exam papers. It will be helpful for you. Keep practice some mock previous year papers. Keep carry to enter the exam with your PGECET 2019 Admit Card.