Here in this Page
- 1 TS LAWCET & PGLCET May 2019 Notification, Eligibility,Fee, Exam Date
- 2 TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Dates:
- 3 TS Lawcet Application Form 2019 :
- 4 Eligibility Criteria/Conditions for Applying :
- 5 Qualification Details for Applying :
- 6 For Applying 3 Years LL.B Course :
- 7 For Applying 5 Years LL.B Course :
- 8 Application Fee :
- 9 More Related Info
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
TS LAWCET & PGLCET May 2019 Notification : Candidates check here details about the entrance exam eligibility, Registration fee and date of the examination. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Osmania University Hyderabad. Exam Date is schedule to conduct on 20th May, 2019. (11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) Go through this article know more details.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET May 2019 Notification, Eligibility,
Fee, Exam Date
Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission into 3/5 Years law courses LL.B and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TSPGLCET-2019) for admission into LL.M courses offered by State Universities in Telangana State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad, T.S. And it is conducted on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through ONLINE mode @ official website www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in before the Last Date.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Dates:
Here we are given exam dates for Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test 2019.
|Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Issue of Notification||10th March, 2019|
|Start Online Application||15th March, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15th April, 2019|
|Download Hall Tickets from||17th May, 2019|
|Exam Date||20th May, 2019|
TS Lawcet Application Form 2019 :
- Application form will be available through Online mode.
- The application form will be release on Third week of March 2019.
- TS LAWCET 2019 Application form will be available to fill till the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates check the application form details carefully.
- To fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in prescribed format.
Eligibility Criteria/Conditions for Applying :
For applying TS LAWCET 2019 candidates once check your eligibility details.
- Candidate must belong to the Indian national/Indian citizen.
- Also, the candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana State.
- There is no Age Limit for Applying TS LAWCET 2019.
Qualification Details for Applying :
For Applying 3 Years LL.B Course :
Candidate should hold the graduation degree (10+2+3) or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with minimum of 45% marks.
For Applying 5 Years LL.B Course :
Candidate should pass the 12th Class or equivalent class from the recognized board with minimum of 45% marks.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B courses – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.500/
- Application Fee for LL.M courses – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.600/-
- The fee can be paid at TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS and also through online payment gateway.
Download here – TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates stay tune to our website results.guru for latest information about the examination. Check details and we will upload the LAWCET Admit Cards 2019 link for downloading the hall ticket.