Here in this Page
- 1 TS LAWCET & PGLCET May, 2019 Exam Pattern,Marking Scheme, Syllabus
- 2 TS LAWCET & PGLCET May, 2019 Exam Date & Time :
- 3 TS LAWCET & PGLCET Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme :
- 4 Syllabus for TS LAWCET – 2019 For LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC :
- 5 Syllabus for TS PGLCET – 2019 For LL.M Course :
- 6 Part – A : 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- 7 Part – B : 80 Questions & 80 Marks
- 8 More Related Info
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related
TS LAWCET & PGLCET May, 2019 : Check here Entrance Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme and prescribed Syllabus for the exam. This exam is conducting by the OU. Conducting Exam on 20th May, 2019. Check here Exam Notification details.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET May, 2019 Exam Pattern,
Marking Scheme, Syllabus
This exams LAWCET & PGLCET is conducting for admission into L.L.B & L.L.M Courses. Candidates those who are interesting to do these course Apply online for this TS LAWCET & PGLCET Application 2019.
After applying the exam. Then the candidates know the pattern of the exam, syllabus and marking scheme about the exam. Make a time table for preparing the entrance exam. According to the plan revise the total syllabus for coming in the exam. And, also practice the modal papers it will be helpful for you in the examination.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET May, 2019 Exam Date & Time :
- Date of the Examination : 20th May, 2019
- Exam Time : 11:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme :
|LAWCET for L.L.B Course||PGLCET for L.L.M Course|
|Part – A||30 Questions||30 Marks||Part – A||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Part – B||30 Questions||30 Marks||Part – B||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Part – C||30 Questions||30 Marks|
Syllabus for TS LAWCET – 2019 For LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC :
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability in Part – A
- Current Affairs in Part – B
- Aptitude for the Study of Law in Part – C
- For 5 years Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level.
- The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and Constitution of India, on the Part of the Student is
- The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items.
- Each Question contains four alternative answers numbered as 1, 2, 3 and 4. Candidates have to exercise their choice in answering the question .
Syllabus for TS PGLCET – 2019 For LL.M Course :
Part – A : 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- JURISPRUDENCE: 20 Questions …20 marks
Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and Duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: 20 Questions …20 marks
Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy,
Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Centre-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution
Part – B : 80 Questions & 80 Marks
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW : 16 Questions … 16 marks
International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects of International Law, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- MERCANTILE LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872)
- LABOUR LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- CRIMES and TORTS: 16 Questions … 16 marks
Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions. TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defenses, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
- IPR & OTHER LAWS: 16 Questions … 16 marks
Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970; Environment (Protection) Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005
Download here – LAWCET Admit Cards May, 2019