Here in this Page
- 1 TS ICET Notification 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Hall Tickets
- 2 TS ICET Application & Registration Form 2019 :
- 3 TS ICET Important Dates 2019 :
- 4 Eligibility Details :
- 5 Qualification for Applying :
- 6 Application FEE for TS ICET 2019 :
- 7 TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern :
- 8 TS ICET 2019 Syllabus :
- 9 TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 :
- 10 TS ICET Results 2019 :
- 11 TS ICET Counselling 2019 :
- 12 More Related Info
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Related
TS ICET Notification 2019 : It is a State level entrance exam which is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. Exam Date is schedule to conduct on 23rd & 24th May 2019. Check here ICET Application Form, Eligibility details, Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
TS ICET Notification 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Hall Tickets
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test TS ICET-2019 notification has released for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A Courses. It is offered by the universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through ONLINE mode @ official website www.tsicet.nic.in before the Last Date.
TS ICET Application & Registration Form 2019 :
- Application form will be available through Online mode.
- The application form will be release on first week of March 2019.
- Last Date to submit the TS ICET 2019 Application form will be the first week of April 2019 with out paying the late fee.
- Candidates check the application form details carefully.
- To fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in prescribed format.
- After, submit the application form take a print out of it for further use.
TS ICET Important Dates 2019 :
|Events||ICET Dates 2019|
|Start submission & Registration of|
Online Application Form
|11th March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit application form||09th May 2019|
|Start of Downloading of Hall Tickets||14th May, 2019|
|Exam Date||23rd & 24th May, 2019 (Announced)|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||29th May, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections|
on Preliminary Key
|1st June, 2019|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test|
|13th June, 2019|
Last Dates :
Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee
- Rs. 450/- For SC/ST Candidates : 09th may 2019
- Rs. 650/- For Others : 09th May 2019
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs.500/- : 12th May, 2019 (Sunday)
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs.2,000/- : 14th May, 2019 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs.5,000/- : 16th May, 2019 (Thursday)
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 18th May, 2019 (Saturday)
Download here – Announcement Dates
Eligibility Details :
Those who are applying for the TS ICET 2019 notification, candidates can check your eligibility details.
- Candidate must belong to the Indian citizen.
- Also, the candidate must have to satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana State.
Qualification for Applying :
- For MBA Course :
- Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- For MCA Course :
- Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS ICET-2019.
Application FEE for TS ICET 2019 :
- Online Application Fee – Rs.650/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.450/-
- Application Fee may be paid through at AP Online/TS Online and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern :
|No. Of Questions||200 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Objective/MCQs|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes (02:30 Hours)|
|Exam Session||Morning (10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.) &|
Afternoon ( 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m)
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
- The Exam Paper will be divided into Three Sessions.
- Section -A : 75 Marks
- Section -B : 75 Marks
- Section -C : 50 Marks
- Click here – For Each Section wise topics details.
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus :
ICET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 will be provide by the university on their websites. Candidates can check the exam syllabus and then prepare. Make a plan to study for the exam. Practice the bits more and more. Follow simple shortcut rules it will be helpful for you in the examination. In the Exam hall time is very important. You can solve the paper quickly. Here we completely given ICET Exam Syllabus.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 :
- Candidates download the hall tickets through Online.
- The University will release the ICET Admit Card 2019 in the Last week of April.
- Admit Card is very important while, enter into the examination hall.
- Carry your Admit Card, One Passport size photo and ID Proof on the day of exam to enter into the exam hall.
TS ICET Results 2019 :
Telangana ICET Entrance Exam results will be released in the Last week of May 2019. And the answer key will be release after 2-3 days of the exam. Candidates can check your results from the official website. Also, download your TS ICET Rank card by entering your date of birth and application number.
TS ICET Counselling 2019 :
TS ICET Counselling will be start in the month of July, 2019. Counselling dates will awarded on the basis of merit list. The Counselling will be conducted in OFFLINE mode. Candidates have to reach the counselling centers for the verification of documents. After, verification of the documents, the seats will be allotted.