Here in this Page
- 1 TS Gurukul CET April 2019 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility
- 2 TGCET April, 2019 Exam Details :
- 3 TS Gurukul CET 2019 Important Dates :
- 4 TGCET Eligibility Details :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Age Limit :
- 7 TS Gurukul CET Application Fee :
- 8 Telangana Gurukul CET Application Form 2019 :
- 9 Steps to Apply Online :
- 10 TGCET April 2019 V-Class Exam Pattern :
- 11 TGCET April 2019 Admit Card :
- 12 TS Gurukul Test April, 2019 Result :
- 13 TS Gurukul CET 2019 Selection Process :
- 14 More Related Info
- 15 Share this:
- 16 Related
TS Gurukul CET April 2019 Notification : 5th Class Entrance exam to SC, ST, BC Students in all Residential Schools. Check Application Form, Eligibility, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Marks and other Details. The Exam will conducting to take the 5th Class admission in TSWRIES, TTWREIS, TREIS, TSBCWREIS Residential School in the academic year of 2018-19. Candidates those who are willing to apply for this notification check details in the below.
TS Gurukul CET April 2019 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility
The Government of Telangana is going to conduct this TGCET – 2019, V-Class Entrance Test on 7th April, 2019. Examination details are announced by the Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TREIS), Hyderabad on behalf of TS Government. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this and submit their applications through online mode @ official website.
TGCET April, 2019 Exam Details :
- Conducting Authority : Telangana Government
- Exam Name : Telangana Gurukul Test
- Application Mode : Online
- Date of the Examination : 7th April, 2019
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
- Mode of Exam : Written Test
- Official website : http://www.tswreis.in/
TS Gurukul CET 2019 Important Dates :
|Issue of Notification||18th February, 2019|
|Start Online Application Form||18th February, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission||10th March, 2019|
|Downloading Hall Ticket||1st week of April, 2019|
|Date of Examination||7th April, 2019|
|Release Answer Key||3rd week of April, 2019|
|Announcement of Results||May 2019|
|1st Phase Counselling||June 2019|
TGCET Eligibility Details :
Education Qualification :
- Applicants must posses IV Class in any govt recognized school or in a school recognized by Government of Telangana.
- The annual income of Students parents should not be exceeded Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum for rural areas and not exceeded Rs. 2,00,000/- for urban areas.
Age Limit :
- OC / BC candidates should have born between 1 September 2008 to 31 August 2010 (9-11 years).
- SC / ST candidates should have born between 1 September 2006 to 31 August 2010 (9-13 years only)
TS Gurukul CET Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/- for all categories.
Telangana Gurukul CET Application Form 2019 :
This Online Application is take for admission in V-Class for the academic year 2019-20. The candidates must check your eligibility before filling application. Also, submit your application form before the last date. (Dates provided above)
Steps to Apply Online :
- Visit the official website i.e, http://www.tswreis.in/
- To open official notification and read the instructions clearly.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details and upload required scanned documents.
- Make the payment through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
TGCET April 2019 V-Class Exam Pattern :
The candidates are advised to know the exam pattern before they appear in the examination so that they can have an idea of the paper. The question paper will consist of four parts i.e. English, Mathematics, Environmental Science and Telugu. All the questions will be MCQs. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 mark. Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the exam.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Check here – TS Gurukul CET Modal Exam Paper
TGCET April 2019 Admit Card :
Candidates download the hall ticket for common entrance test from the official website. The hall ticket link will be available few days before the commencement of Exam. Aspirants can download the admit card by entering your name, application form number and date of birth. Candidates must carry the admit card at exam centre. Without admit card will not be allowed into the exam hall.
TS Gurukul Test April, 2019 Result :
Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test Results will be release in May, 2019 @ official website. Check your result by entering your hall ticket number and date of birth. Candidates who will clear the entrance exam will be selected for the counselling round. After that admission will be done on the basis of counselling.
TS Gurukul CET 2019 Selection Process :
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the TG CET 2019. The candidates who clear the cut off criteria will be in the merit list. The candidates who will have their name in the merit list will be selected for the counselling round. Candidates who scored high marks will be selected first for admission.
For more updates and latest information about the exam and other post stay connect to our website results.guru on your regular basics.