Here in this Page
- 1 TS EDCET 2019 Online Application Form, Registration, Last Dates
- 2 TS Ed.CET Application Last Dates :
- 3 Documents Required at the Time of Applying :
- 4 Also Check :
- 5 Regional Centers :
- 6 TS EDCET 2019 Application Registration Fee :
- 7 Steps to Apply TS EDCET 2019 :
- 8 Also Check :
- 9 More Related Info
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
TS EDCET 2019 Online Application Form : Candidates can apply for this B.Ed. (Two years) Course registration @ official website www.edcet.tsche.ac.in. This exam is organizing by the Osmania University. Go through this article check details and Last Dates for applying.
TS EDCET 2019 Online Application Form, Registration, Last Dates
Telangana EDCET (Education Common Entrance Test) for B.Ed. Course Exam date is scheduled on 31st May, 2019. Online Application form will be available from 28th Feb – 10th Apr 2019. Before applying the exam candidates check the TS EDCET 2019 Notification details. Here, we provide the application form details.
TS Ed.CET Application Last Dates :
|Activity/Event||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Notification Issued Date||25th February, 2019|
|Commencement of Online Application||28th February, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration (without late fee)||10th April, 2019|
|Last date for Submission and Registration (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||20th April, 2019|
|Last date for Submission and Registration (with late fee of Rs.1,000/-)||30th April, 2019|
|Last date for Submission and Registration (with late fee of Rs.2,000/-)||04th May, 2019|
|Correction Date for Online Application||Second week of May, 2019|
|Download of Hall Tickets From||Third week of May, 2019|
|Date of the Examination||31st May, 2019|
|Time of the Examination||Morning : 11.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M.|
Afternoon : 3.00 P.M. – 5.00 P.M.
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||First week of June, 2019|
|Last Date for Receiving of Objections on Preliminary Key||Second week of June, 2019|
|Declaration of Test Entrance Results / Ranks (Tentative)||15th June, 2019|
Documents Required at the Time of Applying :
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
- Parental Income Upto One Lakh or upto Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)it is received by the Convener .No correspond Once will be entertained in this regard.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
Also Check :
- TS EDCET 2019 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Regional Centers :
During the ONLINE submission of TS Ed.CET-2019 Application form, the candidate is hereby informed to select the required REGIONAL CENTER of his choice. The centers list is given below.
|Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)||Karimnagar||Nalgonda|
|Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma & surrounding areas)||Khammam||Nizamabad|
|Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)||Kodad||Warangal|
|Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)||Mahabubnagar||Hyderabad East|
TS EDCET 2019 Application Registration Fee :
- Rs. 650/- For General Category.
- Rs. 450/- For SC/ST Category.
Steps to Apply TS EDCET 2019 :
- Visit, the official website. (Link will be provide above)
- In the homepage, click on the Application form.
- A new window will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the application form details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a print out of it for further reference.
Also Check :
Check Details about – TS EDCET Admit Cards 2019.