Here in this Page
- 1 TS EDCET 2019 Notification, Eligibility, Application Fee,Exam Dates
- 2 TS EDCET Exam Dates :
- 3 TS EDCET 2019 Application Registration Fee :
- 4 TS EDCET 2019 Eligibility Details for Applying :
- 5 Education Qualification :
- 6 Choice of Subject under Part C of TS EDCET Exam :
- 7 Age Limit :
- 8 More Related Info
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related
TS EDCET 2019 Notification has released. Check here Exam Dates, Eligibility for applying, Application Fee and Exam Dates. It is a state level entrance exam. Edcet exam is conducting by the Osmania University for admission into B.Ed course in the colleges of Telangana State. Go through this article check details.
TS EDCET 2019 Notification, Eligibility, Application Fee,
- Conducting Authority : Osmania University
- Exam Type : B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- Exam Level : State Level
- Official website : www.edcet.tsche.ac.in
Candidates who seek admission to Bachelor of Education B.Ed. (Two Years) regular course should appear for TS EDCET. Exam Date is scheduled on 31st May, 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online TS EDCET 2019 Application Form for this notification.
TS EDCET Exam Dates :
|Event||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Notification Released on||25th February, 2019|
|Start Online Application From||28th February, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th April, 2019|
|Exam Date||31st May, 2019|
|Exam Mode||Online/Computer Based Test|
TS EDCET 2019 Application Registration Fee :
- Rs. 650/- For General Category.
- Rs. 450/- For SC/ST Category.
- Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and TS Online / AP Online Centers.
Check here – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
TS EDCET 2019 Eligibility Details for Applying :
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for the TS EDCET – 2019 for admission to Two – Years B.Ed. Course.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Also, the candidate should satisfy the Local/Non-Local status of Telangana .
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should have secured 50% marks either to the Bachelors Degree i.e.
B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.Ccm./B.C.A./B.B.M or the Masters Degree in relevant subject.
- Any other qualification equivalent there to. Candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech with science, mathematics as one of the subject.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., ST., B.C., A.B.C.D.E & physically handicapped should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Choice of Subject under Part C of TS EDCET Exam :
|Mathematics||B.A./B.Sc with Mathematics, B.E/B.Tech with Mathematics & B.C.A with Mathematics at intermediate level|
|Physical Science||B.Sc. or B.E/B.Tech,with Physics & Chemistry & B.C.A. with Physics & Chemistry at intermediate level|
|Biological Science||B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) with Botany and Zoology & B.C.A. with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level|
|Social Studies||B.A./B.Com./B.B.M/B.C.A. with Social Sciences at intermediate level.|
|English||B.A Special English/ B.A. English literature or|
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 19 Years
- There is No Maximum Age Limit.
Download here – TS EDCET Admit Cards 2019.
For more details and latest updates about the EDCET entrance exam stay connect with our website results.guru on your regular basics. We will upload the latest information.