Here in this Page
- 1 TS EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 2 TS EDCET Exam Date & Time :
- 3 Exam Pattern of TS EDCET 2019 :
- 4 Marking Scheme for TS EDCET 2019 :
- 5 TS EDCET 2019 Exam Syllabus :
- 6 Part : A – General English Syllabus
- 7 Part : B – General Knowledge &Teaching Aptitude
- 8 Part : C – One of the following subjects to be opted
- 9 More Related Info
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
TS EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus : Candidates check here B.Ed Course Entrance Test Pattern, Marking Scheme and syllabus. This exam is conduct by the Osmania University for admission into Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) course in telangana state. Also, Check TS EDCET 2019 Notification details.
TS EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Marking Scheme
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this TS EDCET Notification. Apply for this through online at official website i.e, www.edcet.tsche.nic.in. Also, check the TS EDCET Application form 2019 Details. Below provided the Pattern of the exam and Syllabus.
Candidates first know the pattern & syllabus of the exam. Then start your preparation according to that. Make a schedule for preparing and follow that timetable. Automatically, you will get the good score.
TS EDCET Exam Date & Time :
- Date of the Examination : 31st May, 2019
- Exam Time : Two sessions
- Morning : 11.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M.
- Afternoon : 3.00 P.M. – 5.00 P.M.
Exam Pattern of TS EDCET 2019 :
- Exam Mode : Online
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions/MCQs
- Number of Questions : 150 Questions
- Language of Test : English, Telugu & Urdu
- Total Marks : 150 Marks
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours (120 minutes)
- Marking Scheme : One mark will be awarded to each correct answer
- Negative Marking : No negative marks
- Qualifying Marks : 38 Marks Out of Total marks (i.e, 25%)
Download Your TS EDCET Admit Card May 2019
Marking Scheme for TS EDCET 2019 :
The Question Paper will be divided into three parts. Candidate has to answer 150 question in two hours time.
Part – A :
- General English – 25 Marks
Part – B :
- General Knowledge – 15 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 Marks
Part – C :
- Methodology, candidate has to choose one of them.
- 1) Mathematics – 100 Marks
- 2) Physical Sciences – 100 Marks
(i) Physics – 50 Marks
(ii) Chemistry – 50 Marks
- 3) Biological Sciences – 100 Marks
(i) Botany – 50 Marks
(ii) Zoology – 50 Marks
- 4) Social Studies – 100 Marks
(i) Geography – 50 Marks
(ii) History – 50 Marks
(iii) Civics – 50 Marks
(iv) Economics – 50 Marks
TS EDCET 2019 Exam Syllabus :
Part : A – General English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences- Simple, Compound and Complex. Direct Speech and Indirect Speech
Part : B – General Knowledge &Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognizing individual differences etc., a part from analytical thinking and general intelligence .One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test ones teaching aptitude.
Part : C – One of the following subjects to be opted
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)(PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
(For these 4 Subjects syllabus shall be of Graduation (degree syllabus) level.
- English [Special English in B.A.]
- English shall cover Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII , IX and X and that for the Two- Year Intermediate course.
Language functions, Elements of Phonetics, Grammar, Phrasal Verbs (idioms), Writing skills, Study, Reference
- Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A. Special English)/
Modern Literature Syllabus in English)
Check here – Complete Syllabus