TS ECET May 2019 Notification has released. Candidates check here Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration Fee for applying Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is a State level Entrance Exam which is organizing by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Students willing to get admission in lateral entry into B.E, B.Tech and B.Pharma courses can appear for this exam. Go through this article and check details.
TS ECET May 2019 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility,
- Conducting Authority : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
- Exam Type : B.E, B.Tech and B.Pharma courses
- Exam Level : State Level
- Date of Examination : 11th May, 2019
- Official website : www.ecet.tsche.ac.in
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this notification through online TS ECET 2019 Application Form @ official website. Exam date is scheduled on 11th May, 2019 (Saturday). Check your eligibility details and exam dates before applying.
TS ECET Exam Dates :
|Notification Released on||second week of March, 2019|
|Start Online Application From||Second week of April, 2019|
|Last Date for online registration||Fourth week of April, 2019|
|Exam Date||11th May, 2019|
TS ECET Application & Registration Fee :
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST Category.
- Rs. 500/- for General Category.
- Candidates should pay the Application fee payment through Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) and UPI.
Eligibility Details for Applying TS ECET 2019 Notification :
Candidates have to check their eligibility details before applying the exam. Here we provide the education details and age limit for applying. The candidates must posses the following qualification to apply for TS ECET 2019.
- Candidates should belong to Indian citizen.
- Also, the candidates should satisfy the Local or Non-Local status.
Education Qualifications :
- Having Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy from any Recognized University.
- B.Sc. (3-Years) Passed Degree with Mathematics as one of the subject from any recognized university in TS/AP.
- Those who are pursuing a Diploma course also eligible for applying.
- The candidates should have passed any degree with an aggregate of at least 45% Marks. For Reserved category 40% Marks.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :
- 22 Years for General Category.
- 25 Years for Reserved Category.
For more details about the examination and latest updates and latest news candidates stay connected to our website results.guru. Also, check here examination pattern and syllabus. We will upload the admit card link.