TS ECET Application Form May 2019 : Candidates check here Registration Dates and last dates for applying. Also, check application process procedure. This exam is organizing by the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Check TS ECET 2019 Notification Details.
TS ECET Application Form May 2019, Last Dates, Centers, How to Apply
Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma holders & B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree holders. This exam date is scheduled on 11th May, 2019. It is computer based test i.e, online exam. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS ECET – 2019 have to submit their applications through Online @ official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in. Application dates are given in the below.
TS ECET Exam Dates 2019 :
|Issue of Notification||21st February, 2019|
|Start submission of online application form||Second week of March, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application form (without late fee)||Second week of April, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application form (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||Third week of April, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application form (with late fee of Rs.1,000/-)||Fourth week of April, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application form (with late fee of Rs.5,000/-)||Last week of April, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application form (with late fee of Rs.10,000/-)||First week of May, 2019|
|Correction of Online Application (already submitted by the candidate)||First week of May, 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from||First week of May, 2019|
|Examination Date & Time||11th May, 2019|
10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||Third week of May, 2019|
|Releasing Entrance Test Results||Fourth week of May, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||June, 2019|
TS ECET Application Fee :
- SC/ST Category – Rs.400/-
- BC and others – Rs. 800/-
Check here – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Required Documents for Applying TS ECET May 2019 :
- Aadhaar Card
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate
- Diploma / B.Sc. Hall ticket number & year of passing
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (Income Upto Rs.1.0 lakh or Upto Rs.2.0 lakhs)
- Local Candidate Certificate
Regional Centers :
In the process of filling the application form candidates choose your center for writing the TS ECET exam. Candidates can choose your required regional center. Regional centers list is given below.
- Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas in Hyderabad West Zone
- Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas in Hyderabad North Zone
- Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas in Hyderabad Central Zone
- Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas in Hyderabad East Zone
- L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam and surrounding areas in Hyderabad South-East Zone
Note : Once chosen the center request for change of REGIONAL CENTER will not be entertained later.
How to Apply TS ECET – 2019 :
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- In the home page, go to “Online Application Form”.
- Click on that link fill the application form details.
- Enter your all required details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print out of it for further reference.
After application process. Candidates waiting for the hall tickets. The hall tickets will be available after closing the application process. Ten days before available the examination of TS ECET hall tickets 2019.