TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form: The Application form is available @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Intermediate & Diploma Candidates those who are graduates or appeared candidates can apply for this notification. Here we given application form details.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form – Apply @ tseamcet.nic.in
In the below table given details about the TS EAMCET Entrance Exam 2019. Application form details are listed in the table.
|TS EAMCET 2019 Notification||February 28, 2019|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Application Form||6th March to 5th April 2019|
|TS EAMCET Application Form Correction/Editing||6th April to 9th April 2019|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 500)||April 11, 2019|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 1000)||April 18, 2019|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 5000)||April 24, 2019|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 10000)||April 28, 2019|
|Availability of TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card||April 20 – May 1, 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date||AM Exam – May 8 & May 9|
E Exam – May 3, May 4 & May 6
Required documents for Applying TS EAMCET 2019:
Required Details Information Available in Documents TS – AP Online Transaction Id.
(if payment is being made through AP Online Centre
Receipt form from AP/TS Online / e Seva / Citizen Services Center Qualifying examination appeared or Passed hall ticket Number Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent Date of Birth Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority Income of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority Category (SC, ST, BC etc.) The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.) The Certificate issued by Competent Authority Aadhaar Card Details Aadhaar Card Date of Birth, Birth District and Birth State Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee :
- The application fee varies as per candidate’s category.
- The fee can be paid via online mode only.
- After paying the amount, candidate can then go ahead and fill in their details.
- The application fee can be paid via TS (AP) Online / E-Seva / MEE Seva or Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking. The following table indicates the fee as per the category.
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates||General/ Other Candidates|
|Engineering (E)||INR 400||INR 800|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||INR 400||INR 800|
|E & A (Both Streams)||INR 800||INR 1600|
Interested candidates apply for the eamcet notification. Candidates prepare well for the examinations. Make a plan schedule for preparing of the exam. Applied candidates check the exam syllabus and patter of the exam.
How to apply online for TS EAMCET 2019 :
- First, go to official website i.e, www. tsche.ac.in
- In the home page, go to Application form.
- Click on that link and enter your details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Make the payment through online.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.