SU MBA I/III Sem Exam Fee Notification Dec 2018 : Candidates can check the details of MBA (Regular/Ex/Imp) CBCS Exams 2018. MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course I & III Sem Choice Based Credit System for Affiliated colleges & University colleges of SU will be held in the month of Dec 2018. All those students who wants to apply for exam could apply before last date of application.
SU MBA I/III Sem Exam Fee Notification Dec 2018 Check Details @ satavahana.in
- University Name : Satavahana University (SU)
- Exam Name : MBA I & III Sem Exams
- Exam Schedule : will Conduct in Dec 2018
- Official Website : satavahana.in
M.B.A Notification Details :
Candidates can check the following details like Exam Fee & Last Dates for the payment of fee & Submission of applications forms.
For Students :
- Without Late Fee : 01.12.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.300/- : 05.12.2018
For Colleges :
- Witout Late Fee : 03.12.2018
- With a Late fee of Rs.300/- : 06.12.2018
Submit DD to Exam Branch, SU, Karimnager :
- Witout Late Fee : 04.12.2018
- With a Late fee of Rs.300/- : 10.12.2018
M.B.A Fee Particulars :
- For all Papers : Rs.1100/- + Rs.20/- + Rs.30/- = Rs.1150/-
- Upto 2 Papers : Rs.500/- + Rs.20/- + Rs.30/- = Rs.550/-
- Improvement for each paper : Rs.250/- + Rs.20/- + Rs.30/- = Rs.300/-
Note : Students other than SU need to pay Rs.100/- towards migration fee along with Exam fee. Also they need to enclose migration certificate in original along with exam application form.
Steps to Download Notification :
- Candidates could visit official website @ satavahana.in
- Search for the notification link.
- Click on MBA I & III Sem Exam Notification 2018.
- Download the information.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Click Here : SU MBA I/III Sem Exam Fee Notification Dec 2018
Candidates can click on the above link and access the notification. Download & note down the information detailly. Apply before last date on or before 01.12.2018. So that you need not to pay any late fee. Stay tune to our website for more updates like timetable, hall tickets and results.