Here in this Page
- 1 SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
- 2 Eligibility:
- 3 Education qualification:
- 4 Age limit:
- 5 Exam Pattern:
- 6 Application fee:
- 7 Application Process:
- 8 Online application process:
- 9 Offline application Process:
- 10 Documents required at exam:
- 11 Note:
- 12 Important dates :
- 13 Important links:
- 14 Related Exam:
- 15 More Related Info
- 16 Share this:
- 17 Related
SRM Joint Entrance Exam 2019. Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology has started accepting application for Entrance Exam 2019. Interested candidates can apply for SRM Joint Entrance Exam for getting admissions in Engineering at SRM Universities.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
- Candidates need to complete 10 + 2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as subjects from any international school will be eligible for admission through SRMJEEE.
Candidates need to be born between 1 July 1998 and 1 July 2003.
- This exam will be conducted online for 2 hours and 30 Minutes. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- Each section carries 150 marks.
- Exam will be conducted for total 315 marks
- No Negative marks will be awarded.
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 1100/- online
- Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 1160/- Offline
Online application process:
- Visit : www.srmuniv.ac.in/
- Click on SRMJEEE 2019 Apply Now
- Get registered and login.
- Fill up the application form and submit.
- Make payment online.
Offline application Process:
- Download the application form at applications.srmuniv.ac.in/
- Fiill up details and past photo.
- Pay application fee as DD in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- Write name and address on the reverse of DD and send it with application to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Documents required at exam:
- Admit card
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Offline applications need to reach the office by last date of application.
- Applications submitted after last date of application will be rejected.
- Application form filled incompletely will be rejected.
Important dates :
- Start date of application : 27 Oct 2018
- Last date of application : 31 Mar 2018
- Admit card availability : 09 Apr 2018
- Exam date : 15 Apr to 25 Apr 2018