Here in this Page
PU M.Sc II/IV/VI/VIII/X Sem Timetable May 2019. PU M.Sc Reg/Backlog Theory Exam Schedule May 2019. Palamuru University M.Sc Integrated chemistry students can start preparation to attend exams which are going to held in month of May 2019. Candidates can note that M.Sc exams conduct from 15th May 2019. Students of PU & its affiliated colleges can check the details like exam dates, timings, exam name, subject, exam centres code & address. Candidates can get ready to attend the exam on scheduled date. Below information is provided for those students who aspires to appear exam.
PU M.Sc II/IV/VI/VIII/X Sem Timetable May 2019
- University Name & Location :
- Exam Name :
- Exam Schedule :
- Category :
- Official Website :
PU M.Sc 5 Year Integrated Chemistry Exam Dates :
|II Semester||IV Semester||VI Semester||VIII Semester||X Semester|
II Sem Subjects :
- Paper I : English
- Paper II : Telugu
- Paper III : Community Developement
- Paper IV : Computer Science
- Paper V : Mathematics
- Paper VI : Physics
- Paper VIII : Chemistry
IV Sem Subjects :
- Paper I : Communication Skills
- Paper II : Entrepreneurship & Management Practices
- Paper III : Computer Science
- Paper IV : Mathematics
- Paper V : Biology
- Pape VI :Chemistry
VI Sem Subjects :
- Paper I : Pharmacology
- Paper II : General Chemistry
- Paper III : Inorganic Chemistry
- Paper IV : Organic Chemistry
- Paper V : Physical Chemistry
VIII Sem Subjects :
- Paper I : General Chemistry
- Paper I : Inorganic Chemistry
- Paper III : Organic Chemistry
- Paper IV : Physical Chemistry
X Sem Subjects :
- Paper I : Polymer Chemistry-I
- Paper II : Medicianl Chemistry-I
Steps to Download Timetable :
- Candidates could download through official website.
- Log on to Palamuru University
- Search for Schedule under Notification head.
- Click on M.Sc Exam Schedule May 2019 link.
- Click on download option.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Click Here : PU M.Sc II/IV/VI/VIII/X Sem Timetable May 2019
Candidates can download Timetable and make a plan useful for preparation. While exams are going to commence from 15th of May 2019 then search for hall tickets from 10th May onwards. Stay tune to our website regularly for latest updates.