Here in this Page
- 1 Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 Application/ Exam Date
- 2 Online Exam Details :
- 3 Application Fee Details :
- 4 Entrance Exam Hall Ticket :
- 5 Exam Pattern :
- 6 Important Points :
- 7 Online Application Form Filling Procedure :
- 8 Important Dates :
- 9 Direct Links :
- 10 More Related Info
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Related
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019. Candidates can check Notification, Application & Exam Date of Entrance Exam. University laid down certain instructions for those candidates who aspiring to apply for exam. Eligible candidates can grab this oppertunity and apply before last date. Applicants can download hall ticket and must attend the exam carefully.
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 Application/ Exam Date
- University Name : Pondicherry University
- Exam Type : Entrance Exam
- Exam Date : June 2019
- Official Website :
Online Exam Details :
Once the candidate logs into the system allotted, the respective question paper will be displayed on the screen and candidate can choose the Correct Answer by clicking on the choice. If the candidate later wants to change the choice already made for a particular question, the old choice can be removed and new Choice made. On completion of answering the questions and/or before leaving the Hall, the candidate should submit by clicking on Submit button on the screen.
Application Fee Details :
Application form to be submitted online through the University Website @ pondiuni.edu.in by following the instructions posted therein.
|Course||Application Fee (Per Course) in Rupees|
|SC/ ST||PH/ Transgende||Others|
|P.G. / P.G. Diploma||300||—||600|
|MBA (Each Course)||500||—||1000|
Entrance Exam Hall Ticket :
The Hall Ticket will upload by the University after closing of application registration. Candidate must download his/her hall ticket and produce at the examination centre. Carry Hall Ticket & other important documents to exam centre. Otherwise, candidate not allowed to write the exam if he/she does not carry it.
Exam Pattern :
- Mode Of Exam : Online
- No. Of Questions : 100
- Type Of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration : 02 Hours
Important Points :
- Entrance Exam is Online Based Test
- Candidates could reach exam centre at reporting time.
- Hall Tickets & other documents will verified & allowed to exam centre.
- Officials will give User Id & Pass Word to students
- Student will alloted seperate computer system.
Online Application Form Filling Procedure :
- Candidates can apply seperately for each course.
- Submt seperate application form for MBA Programmes.
- Fill in all columns with complete and correct information.
- Online applications are accepted for admision.
- After completion of application procedure, take a print out.
Important Dates :
|Online Registration Starts on||22nd March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||6th May 2019|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||7th , 8th & 9th June 2019|