Check out OU B.Pharmacy Reg/Backlog Exam Result Available Here. Osmania University releases B.Pharmacy results at official website @ osmania.ac.in. Candidates who written the exam can check results through website or they can also check through direct link given below. Students can download and analyse the performance in exam. Check the information given below.
OU B.Pharmacy Reg/Backlog Exam Result Available Here
- University Name : Osmania University
- Exam Name : B.Pharmacy
- Exam Schedule : Jan/Feb 2019
- Category : Result
- Status : Available Soon…
- Official Website : osmania.ac.in
Exam Dates :
- I Sem (Backlog) : From 22.01.2019 To 01.02.2019
- II Sem (Backlog) : From 22.01.2019 To 02.02.2019
- III Sem (Backlog) : From 21.01.2019 To 30.01.2019
- IV Sem (Supply) : From 30.01.2019 To 08.02.2019
- V Sem (Main) : From 19.01.2019 To 28.01.2019
Osmania University B.Pharmacy Result Release Date :
OU released the timetable and revised. So, B.Pharmacy exams conducted according to rescheduled dates & timings. Access these OU results, the students need to enter their exam hall ticket number. In this May first week, Osmania University releases the Bachelor of Pharmacy Feb 2019 exam results on the official website. Follow the below step by step procedure given to make easy or those students who are searching for result link.
Steps to Download Results :
- Candidates could visit official website @ osmania.ac.in
- Go to results tab. Search for B.Pharm Result link.
- Click on appropriate link.
- Enter your 12 digit Hall Ticket number
- Click on submit.
- Your result will appears on screen.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Click Here : OU B.Pharmacy Exam Result Available Here
Click on given link directly to download result. Stay tune to our website for more regular updates. We will further update the details regarding B.Pharmacy results.
About University :
Osmania University is a public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung. It was established by and named after the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to establish in the erstwhile princely State of Hyderabad.