OU B.Pharmacy 1st/2nd/3rd Sem Exam Fee Details 2019 : Osmania University Released B.Pharmacy Exam Fee Notification 2019. Students of OU & its affiliated colleges who belongs to same above course i.e., I & III Sem (Main)., II Sem (Supple) can check details. Download Fee Notification and make the payment before last date.
OU B.Pharmacy 1st/2nd/3rd Sem Exam Fee Details 2019
- University Name : Osmania University
- Exam Name : B.Pharmacy Reg/Supple
- Semester : I/II/III Sem
- Exam Schedule : Jan 2019
- Notification : Available
- Official Website : osmania.ac.in
About University :
Osmania University is a public state universitylocated in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung. It was established and named afterthe seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely State of Hyderabad. It is the first Indian university to have Urdu as a medium of instruction
Notification Details :
For Students :
Last Date for the Payment of examination Fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges :
For Colleges :
Remittance of Consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Exam Fee Fund Osmania University A/C No. 52198262033. Submission of Online :
- Last date without fine :- 03-01-2019
2. Last date with fine (Rs.200/-) :- 05-01-2019
Fee Particulars :-
- Fee : Rs.1320/-
- Processing fee for fresh batch students : Rs.300/-
Download Exam Fee Notification :
- Visit Official Website @ osmania.ac.in
- Open Examination Branch in it.
- Go to Press Notes tab.
- Click on OU B.Pharm Fee Details 2019.
- Download & Check Fee, dates.
- Save & Take a printout for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Click Here : OU B.Pharm 1st/2nd/3rd Sem Fee Notification.
Candidates can access the notification and check the information given a official website. Further, B.Pharmacy students need to search for Timetable as the exams will held in the month of Jan 2019. We will update here as and when it is available. Stay tune to our website for more updates.