OTET Examination Notification: Odisha Board of Secondary Education has recently released the notification of Odisha teacher Eligibility Test. Applications are invited from the candidates meeting the eligibility. Eligible candidates can apply at bseodisha.ac.in from 12 Nov to 27 Nov 2018.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Notification
Category – A
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year
Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.) / 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).or 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/
Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever
name known). (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), on
the condition that who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of
Education from any NCTE Recognized Institution shall be considered for
appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed
as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in
Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such
appointment as primary teacher.
Category – B
- Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year bachelor in Education
(B.Ed.) or 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) or 4 year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (OR)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education
(B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure)
Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Exam consists of two papers Paper I & Paper II
- Duration for each paper will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marks.
- For SC & ST Category of candidates Rs.300/-
- For Others Category of candidates Rs.500/-
How to apply :
- Candidates need to visit
- Get registered and login
- Fill up the application form
- Check whether the details entered are correct ,if mistakes found edit and submit.
- Make payment online or offline only through State bank of India using ATM / Net banking / Challan.
- Start date of application: 12 Nov 2018
- Last date of application: 27 Nov 2018
- Official website : bseodisha.nic.in
- Notification : bseodisha.ac.in/-Notification-20181109.pdf
- Application : apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/otet2018