NID DAT 2019 : Eligible candidates can apply online at admissions.nid.edu by 30 Nov 2018 with late fee. Admit Card, Eligibility, Exam Date, Results, Counseling details are mentioned below.
National Institute of Design
Candidates need to have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent by the time of counselling.
Exam centers will be located only in the main cities every state.
Documents required at exam:
Documents Required at Counselling
- Score card
- Admit Card
- Photo id Proof
- 10th Marks Memo
- 10+2 Marks Memo
- OBC & General candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 2000/-
- SC & ST candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/-
How to apply:
- Visit Registration site : Click Here
- Get Registered ( Nationality, Category, Disability, Birth date, Email, Mobile )
- FIll up application form ( Personal & Educational Details, Work Experience )
- Upload Documents (Photograph, Signature, Caste / PwD Certificate, Passport)
- Payment (Pay Online or Demand Draft)
- Print conformation page.
|Start date of application||01-Oct|
|Last date of application||23-Nov|
|Start date of application with late fee||23-Nov|
|Last date of application with late fee||30-Nov|
|Application correction start date||01-Dec|
|Application correction last date||04-Dec|
|Admit card – Prelims||17-Dec|
|Prelims Exam Offline||05-Jan|
|NID DAT Prelims Exam Offline||06-Jan|
|Admit Card Mains||01-May|
|NID DAT Mains Exam Offline||26-May|