NEET 2019 : Eligible candidates can apply online at nta.ac.in by 30 Nov. Details of Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Results, Eligibility are made available in the description below. This exam was conducted by National Agency of Testing.
National Eligibility and Entrance Test
- Candidate must pass Class 12 or equivalent examination by scoring qualifying marks in English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry individually.
- For unreserved category candidates aggregate of minimum 50% in Chemistry, Biology and Physics is also mandatory.
- Reserved category candidates must score at least 40%
- PwD candidates are required to score a minimum of 45%
- Candidates need to be less at least 17 years
- Maximum age limit for Un-reserved candidates is 25 years.
- Maximum age limit for Reserved candidates is 35 years.
- Total number of questions 180
- Total marks: 720
- Subjects: Physics- 45 questions, Chemistry- 45 questions, Biology- 90 questions
- For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for non attempted questions.
- General and OBC male candidates need to pay Rs. 1400/-
- SC / ST candidates need to pay Rs. 750/-
- PWD, Female candidates of any category need to pay Rs. 750/-
- Visit registration site: Click Here
- Fill up the application form
- Submit application
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Make payment
- Print out final confirmation certificate.
|Start date of application||01-Nov-18|
|Last date of application||30-Nov-18|
|Application fee payment last date||01-Dec-18|
|Application correction||14 – 31 Jan 2019|
|Admit card availability||15-Apr-19|