MGU B.Ed Revaluation Fee Notification Jan 2019 : Candidates could download B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) 1st/2nd/3rd Sem Exam Fee Schedule Jan 2019. Students of MG University & its affiliated colleges who belongs to B.Ed course can check the fee details. B.Ed Revaluation results will available soon @ mguniversity.in. Check the details in the following information.
MGU B.Ed Revaluation Fee Notification Jan 2019
- University Name : Mahatma Gandhi University
- Exam Name :
- B.Ed II Sem Reg/Backlog Exam
- B.Ed I/III Year Wise Backlog
- Exam Dates : Jan 2019
- Timetable : Released
- Official Website : mguniversity.in
MG University B.Ed Revaluation Fee Details :
1. The students of B. Ed. Semester II Regular/ Backlog Sem I & III/ Year wise Backlog who
desire to apply for revaluation, for the examinations held during Sep-Oct, 2018 have to apply on or before 09.01.2019
2. The principals are requested to prepare online EAF for submitted the revaluation forms and remit the total fee to be paid for all students through single challan only.
3. Revaluation fee for each Subject is Rs. 200/-.
4. The Principals are requested to submit the application forms along with consolidated statement before 11.01.2019
The candidates will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted by the candidate in person at the Examination Branch, Mahatma Gandhi University on payment of Rs. 1000/- per paper. Last date for application is 11-01-2019.
Download Notification :
- Candidates could visit official website @ mguniversity.in
- Search for the link under notification head.
- Click on B.Ed Revaluation Notification
- Download & Save it.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Download Here : MGU B.Ed Revaluation Fee Notification Jan 2019
Candidates can click on the above link and apply before last date. Students need to wait for the release of results. We will further update the link to check results. Stay tune to our website for more updates.