MG University B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed I II III IV Sem Timetable 2019. Candidates can download Timetable of MGU BPED & DPED courses. Timetable helps the students to make easy preparation of plan for studying all subjects. Concentrate more on tough subjects than easy subjects while preparing for exams. For more suggestions, candidate need to view the complete article. You can find detailed topics related to exam in following description.
MG University B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed I II III IV Sem Timetable 2019
- University Name & Location : Mahatma Gandhi University (Nalgonda)
- Exam Name : B.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed
- Semester : II & IV Sem Reg/Backlog and I & III Sem Backlog
- Category : Timetable
- Official Website : mguniversity.in
MGU BPED/DPED Exam Details :
|II & IV Semester||I & III Semester|
Exam Timings :
|I Sem||II Sem||III Sem||IV Sem|
|02 to 05 PM||02 to 05 PM||10 AM to 01 PM||10 AM to 01 PM|
Download Official Timetable Pdf :
Steps To Download BPED/DPED Timetable :
- Candidates could visit official website @ mguniversity.in
- Now wait for the home page to open
- Click on the link of Time Table
- Now choose your subject name, semester/year and other information
- Tap the submit button
- Date sheet will open in PDF format
- You save it and take a print out for further reference.
Direct Links :
Candidates could also download hall tickets for attending exams. We will further update the details regarding hall tickets. Stay tune to our website regularly for more latest updates.
More About University :
Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda is a public university located at Nalgonda district, Telangana, India. The university is a state university, established in 2007 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It was formerly called as Nalgonda University. It is a self-funded public university. It has an engineering college established in 2013 located in panagal, Nalgonda. The Government of Andhra Pradesh established Nalgonda University in the year 2007 vide Government Orders in G.O.19/ HE (UE-II) Department, dt: 13/3/2007 by suitably amending the Andhra Pradesh Universities Act 1991 under Section-3(1) in L.A. Bill No. 4 of 2007.