KU M.Ed I Year II Sem Timetable May 2019. Kakatiya University Released M.Ed 1st Year 2nd Semester Exam Schedule at official website @ kuexams.org. M.Ed second sem exams are going to conduct in the month of May 2019 i.e., 18.05.2019 To 24.05.2019. Kakatiya University M.Ed (Master Of Education) datesheet available at official website. Click on the direct link mentioned below.
KU M.Ed I Year II Sem Timetable May 2019 – Check Exam Details
- University Name : Kakatiya University (KU)
- Exam Name : M.Ed 1st Year 2nd Sem
- Exam Dates : June 2019
- Time : 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Category : Timetable
- Official Website : kuexams.org
Kakatiya University M.Ed Exam Datesheet 2019 :
|Exam Date||Day||Title Of the Paper|
|18.05.2019||Saturday||Paper I :|
Sociological Perspectives of Education (EDN-08)
|20.05.2019||Monday||Paper II :|
Inclusive Education at Elementary &
|22.05.2019||Wednesday||Paper III :|
Educational Measurement and Evaluation (EDN -10)
|24.05.2019||Friday||Paper IV :|
Pre-service & In – Service Teacher Education (EDN -11)
Download KU MED Exam Schedule Pdf :
Steps To Download Timetable :
- Candidates can download through official website @ kuexams.org
- Search for the Timetable under Notifications/Timetables head.
- Click on M.Ed (Reg/Ex/Imp) Timetable May 2019
- Click on the link. Click on download.
- Note down the details.
- Take a print out for further reference
Direct Link :
- Click Link : KU M.Ed I Year II Sem Timetable May 2019
Candidates can click on the direct links to check M.Ed Timetable easily. We will further update the Hall Tickets & Results. Students can stay tune to our website regularly for more updates.
About University :
Kakatiya University is a public university located in Warangal in the Indian state of Telangana. It was most recently accredited with an “A” Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India on 12 September, 2017. The university offers about 120 programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the faculties of arts, science, commerce and business management, social sciences, education, engineering and pharmaceutical sciences with constituent and affiliated colleges spread over four districts of Telangana.