KL University Entrance Exam 2019 : Eligible candidate can apply online at kluniversity.in from 05 Sep 2018 to 10 Apr 2019. Before applying go through the details of eligibility, application process, fees and courses offered.
Koneru Lakshmaiah University Entrance Exam
For Engineering :
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students of M.P.C are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bi.P.C) are eligible only for B.Tech (Bio Technology)
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bi.P.C) are eligible for B.Pharmacy.
- 10+2 with above 60% marks in aggregate are eligible
for B.Com (Hons.)/BBA
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% and above.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% and above.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/-
- Candidates applying online need to pay application fee online only.
- Candidates applying offline can pay application fee by DD in favour of KL University.
Offline Application Process:
Application form can be submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn in favor of K L University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Online application Process:
- Visit application site : Click here
- Fill up the details
- Upload documents
- Make payment
- Printout final conformation site
|Start of application||05-Sep-19|
|Closing of application||10-Apr-19|
|Last date of receipt of filled in application||12-Apr-19|
|Issue of online Admit card( written test)||13-Apr-19|
|Issue of online Admit card( written test)||18-Apr-19|
|Online test||26 Apr to 30 Apr 19|
Related Exam :
- BITSAT 2019 : Click Here
- SRM Joint Entrance Exam : Click here
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam: Click here
- XAT 2019 : Click here