KIITEE 2019 : Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology providing the information about Entrance Exam [KIITEE] 2019. Candidates who wish to get admission into B.Tech and other courses can check the details in description given below….
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates applying for B.Tech(4 Years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 examination in 2017,2018 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University.
Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
Pass in 10 + 2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
Should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
Reservation of Seats :
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 7.5%
- Physically Challenged : 3%
Exam Particulars :
|Entrance Exam Subjects & Syllabus|
|Course||Subjects||No. Of Questions|
|B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Arch.(Science Group) B.Sc.Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree(5years)/B.Sc. Computer Science||(10+2) Standard||Physics||40|
|B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Arch.(Science Group) Biotechnology|
|B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) (3 years)||Mathematics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
Application Procedure :
- Candidates need to apply online at kiitee.kiit.ac.in
- Visit Official Website
- Select “Online Application”/Download Option.
- Read the instructions before fullfilling
- Fill the form crarefully
- Finally, click on submit option.
- Upload Photo/ Signature/ 10th Class Certificate/ Mark Sheet.
- Take a copy of printed application form for further correspondence.
Counselling Details :
- Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e., based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
- Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website on the day of declaration of result itself.
- Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule
Original Documents Required @ Counselling :
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Other important Certificates.
- Demand Draft in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Important Dates :
- Apply Online : 16-11-2018 to 31-03-2019
- Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website : 05-04-2019
- Date of Entrance Examination (Online) : 15-04-2019 to 24-04 -2019
- Declaration of Result : 30-04-2019
- Counseling starts from : 15-05-2019
Impotant Links :
- Official Website : Click Here
- Application link (For B.Tech 4 Years) : Click Here
- Download Information Brochure : Click Here
- Exam Centres list : Click Here