Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Time Table 2019: Karnataka Secondary Education Board has release 2nd PUC (Pre-University Course) date sheet/time table available here. Candidates can check exam dates and exam time. Exams starts from 01 March 2019. In the below provided direct link for downloading official time table.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Time Table 2019 Available – Download here
Candidates can check below the annual examination time table. we provided clearly. Here find your all details. According to the final exam time table you can plan your timetable. Scheduled your syllabus for day wise about revision and keep practice. Hence, below check the time table.
- Board Name: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- Exam Type: 2nd year PUC Examination
- Exam Dates: 01-03-2019 to 18-03-2019
- Official website: www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
Karnataka II PUC Annual Exam Time table 2019:
|Date & Day||Subject Name &|
Time:10:15 AM – 01:30 PM
Beauty & Wellness
check here the official site page
Downloading Karnataka II PUC Final Time Table March 2019:
- Candidates, first visit the official website i.e, www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
- In the home page search for “Karnataka 2nd PUC Time table 2019”.
- Click on that link time table will be opened in the PDF format.
- Download the timetable.
- Take a print out of timetable for further use.
- Click here for downloading Karnataka 2nd PUC Timetable 2019
- Click here for downloading Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Tickets 2019
- Clilck here for downloading Karnataka 1st PUC Time Table 2019
- Check Results Here
Alternate Links :
About Examination Board:
The board started in the year 1966, and it provides quality education in the state by focusing on the studies for all government and private affiliated schools within the state of Karnataka. The board has rights to prescribed and declared the syllabus, exam dates as well as results.Every year lakhs of peoples appear for the PUC exam II-year examination organized by KSEEB in the Karnataka state. It conducts exam twice a year- the main exam in the month of March and supplementary exam in the month of June/ July.