GPAT 2019. Candidates can apply online at official site ntagpat.nic.in by form 01 Nov to 30 Nov 2018.Details of application, Exam Date, Hall Ticket available. Before Applying go through the details of Eligibility and requirements mentioned below.
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST
GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA.
- Applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after class 12).
- Candidates in final year of Pharmacy are also eligible.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- A Valid Photo ID Proof
- one photograph similar to the one uploaded with the application form
Exam will be located in main cities of every state.
- This exam consists of 125 Multiple choice questions.
- The duration of exam will be for 3 hours.
- For every correct exam 4 marks will be awarded.
- For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- No negative marks for non attempted questions.
- Male candidates of general and OBC need to pay Rs. 1400/-
- Female candidates of general and OBC need to pay Rs. 700/-
- Candidates of SC & ST need to pay Rs. 700/-
- PwD candidates need t pay Rs. 700/-
- Visit the application link: Click here
- Get registered and login
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned photo and Signature
- Make payment
- Print out Final conformation page
Official site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Application link: Click Here
- Start date of application : 01 Nov 2018
- Last date of application: 30 Nov 2018
- Last date of payment of application fee: 30 Nov 2108
- Admit card availability: 07 Jan 2018
- Exam date : 28 Jan 2108
- Results: 08 Feb 218
- Applications will not be accepted after last date of application.
- Application fee cannot be returned at any cost.
- Incompletely filled applications will be rejected directly.