Here in this Page
- 1 GITAM GAT 2019 Exam – Eligibility, Pattern, Application Dates
- 2 GAT – 2019 Particulars :
- 3 Education Qualification :
- 4 Fee Details :
- 5 GAT Examination Details for B.Tech Students :
- 6 GAT Examination Details for M.Tech Students :
- 7 Note :
- 8 Requirements To Visit Exam :
- 9 Download Hall Tickets :
- 10 Online Application Process :
- 11 Offline Application Process :
- 12 Address :
- 13 Important Links :
- 14 More Related Info
- 15 Share this:
- 16 Related
GITAM GAT 2019 : Gandhi Institute of Technology and Mangement (GITAM) given all the details regarding GAT (Gitam Admission Test) at its official website. Students who wants to apply for GAT can check the eligibilty & exam details in the description given below…
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam – Eligibility, Pattern, Application Dates
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), formerly GITAM Universityand GITAM College of Engineering, is an institute of higher education with campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore in India. It was established in 1980 at Visakhapatnam, it was affiliated to Andhra University.
GAT – 2019 Particulars :
- Exam Date : – 10th To 22nd April 2018
- Exam Type : – Objective Type (MCQ)
- Mode of Exam : Online
- Duration : – 02 Hours
Education Qualification :
- Pass in intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent either in 2019 or 2018 and also rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) – 2019
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
Fee Details :
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Fee for Female Candidates : Rs.600/-
GAT Examination Details for B.Tech Students :
|Section & Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|A. Mathematics / Biology||40||160|
GAT Examination Details for M.Tech Students :
|Section & Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|A. Quantitative Aptitude||40||160|
|C. Verbal Ability||30||120|
- Candidates can be awarded for each correct answer : 4 marks
- Marks to Deducted for each wrong answer : 1 Mark
- Award Unanswered Questions : No Marks
Requirements To Visit Exam :
- Carry two copies of hall ticket
- ID Proof
Download Hall Tickets :
- Visit Official Website or Click on this link
- Click on GAT 2019 Hall Tickets link.
- Click on Download option.
- Enter Application No., Gender & Date of Birth.
- Ensure all the details entered on print out.
- Take Two print out of hall tickets.
Online Application Process :
- Visit Official Site @ gat.gitam.edu
- Enter the Details like :
- Candidate Name
- Mobile Number
- Email – Id
- Finally, Click on Register Button.
- Get Registered & Login.
Offline Application Process :
- Applications can obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper.
- Fill up the application form.
- Send the application form along with DD
- Send by speed post or registered post to below address
Director-Admissions, GITAM, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to request the applications : 25th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply : 30th March 2019
- Download Hall Tickets : 05th April 2019 Onwards
- Online Exam Dates : 10th To 22nd April 2019
- Announcement of Ranks : 26th April 2019
Important Links :
- GITAM Official Website : Click Here
- Application Link : Click Here
- Online Exam Centres : Click Here
- Syllabus : Click Here