Gate 2019 : Eligible candidates can apply online at gate.iitm.ac.in Applicants can Edit application & center of exam. The details of Admit card, Syllabus, Exam Date, Score Card is available in the description below.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Candidates holding degree of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. /Pharm. D. (after 10+2)/ B. Arch./ B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S. M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent/ Int. M.E./ M.Tech (Post- B.Sc.)/ Int. M.E./ M.Tech. or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)/ Int. M.Sc./ Int. B.S.-M.S./ Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch.)
- Candidates in final year can also apply for GATE.
- Total marks for Exam 100
- Duration of exam 180 minutes
- Exam will be base on General Aptitude (GA), Subject selected by the candidate.
- Type of questions will be Multiple Choice Questions & Numerical Answer Type Questions
- For incorrect attempt, 1/ 3 mark will be deducted for 1 mark questions
- For each incorrect attempt, 2/ 3 mark will be deducted for 2 marks questions
- No negative marks will be awarded to non attempted questions.
- Visit Registration site: Click Here
- Get registered and login
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned & photo signature
- Make payment.
|OBC / General||RS. 1500|
|SC / ST||RS. 750|
Edit Application :
|Change Application details||27 Sep 2018|
|Change exam paper||17 Oct to 24 Oct 2018|
|Change personal details||31 Oct to 07 Nov 2018|
|Change Exam Center||13 Nov to 16 Nov 2018|
- Candidates are requested to attend the defects marked on GATE 2019 application immediately.
- Applications of those candidates who do not attend the defect will not be considered for GATE 2019 examination.
- GATE Score will be valid upto three years from the date of announcement of results.
- Admit card availability : 04 Jan 2019
- GATE EXAM : 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th Feb 2019
- Results : 16 March 2019
- SRM Joint Entrance Exam : Click here
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam: Click here
- XAT 2019 : Click here
- BITSAT 2019 : Click here