TS PGECET 2019 Admit Card will be available from 22nd-27th May 2019. Get here to Download the Hall Ticket direct link is provided. It is a State level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D courses. Check details and download the your hall ticket.
Download TS PGECET 2019 Admit Card – Get here
Candidates can get the hall ticket through online mode only. Get the admit cards from May 22nd to 27th. It is an important document which candidates have to carry in the examination hall. Otherwise, invigilator in not allowed to enter into the exam hall. Read the TS PGECET 2019 Notification details. Candidates download your admit card before five days of the exam date.
|Exam Date||28th-31st May 2019|
|Status||Available Soon…@ tsche.ac.in|
Download the admit card from the official website, by entering your details those are Registration number, Date of birth and select exam paper for entrance test (which is your related stream). Candidates should save it till the admission process gets over. It will be required at the time of counselling. Candidates prepare for the exam as per the University prescribed PGECET Exam Syllabus.
Hall Ticket details of TS PGECET 2019 :
The admit card contain various details of candidates given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Center Venue
- Date & Time of Exam
How to Download the Hall Ticket :
- Candidates go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- In the home page, go to application portal.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth & Exam paper for entrance test.
- Then click on the “Download Hall ticket” button.
- Take a print out of it for further process.
Also Check :
Thing to Carry to Exam Hall :
- PGECET Admit Card.
- ID Proof of Candidate like Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card.
- Black/Blue Ball Point Pen and Other Stationery.
- Passport Size Photograph
Instruction for Candidates :
- Candidates should bring a valid TS PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket on the examination day.
- If, you don’t carry the admit card you are not allowed into the exam hall.
- Candidates should present in the exam center before 1 hour of the examination.
- Don’t carry any textual material, calculator, mobile phone, log table & any other electronic device.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.