CMAT 2019 Apply Online : Admit Card, Exam Dates, Results details are available.Eligible candidates can get registered at aicte-cmat.in from 1 to 30 Nov 2018. This exam was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education.
Common Management Admission Test
Applicant need to be a (10+2+3 or 4) graduate or in final year of degree in any of the discipline from a recognized institute.
Exam pattern :
- Exam will be conducted for 400 marks with 100 questions.
- There will be four sections of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 4 marks.
- For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for non attempted questions
Documents Required at Exam
- CMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Photo ID
- For male candidates of general and OBC application fee is Rs. 1400/-
- For Female candidates of general and OBC application fee is Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST candidates application fee is Rs. 700/-
- Visit registration site of CMAT 2019 : Click here
- Register and login
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Make payment
- Print out final conformation Application
- The scorecard of CMAT 2019 will be made available in the form of merit rank which indicates the candidate’s Roll number, Rank
- Obtained Score can be viewed and downloaded by entering the login credentials (ID and Password) already created while registering for the exam.
- After release of results candidates need to apply for colleges for admission.
- Institutes will declare their respective cutoff scores, considering the overall result.
- The selection procedure mostly comprises of GD (Group Discussion), PI (Personal Interview)
- Incomplete applications received will be rejected directly.
|Start date of application||01-Nov-18|
|Last date of application||30-Nov-18|
|Application correction||01 Nov – 01 Dec 2019|
|Admit card availability||07-Jun-19|
XAT 2019 : Click Here