BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019 soon available for all students. Candidates can download Odisha Matric Rank Card through official website @ bseodisha.nic.in. Check your result and analyse the performance in the exam. You can check your result by the roll number or by name. Candidates can check name wise, roll number wise result of all the students. The result of Odisha 10th for 2019 session has been declared in the month of May 2019.
BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019 Odisha Matric Rank Card
- Exam Conducting Authority : Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Exam Name : 10th Class or Madhyama Exam
- Exam Dates : 23rd Feb To 08th March 2019
- Category : Results
- Status : Available Soon…
- Official Website : bseodisha.nic.in
Odisha 10th Result 2019 :
However, Officials could not coformed exact date & time regarding release of result for 10th students. Board has successfully conducted Secondary Examination in the month of March 2019. Now, it is the time to wait for the declaration of result. In this article, you can find step by step procedure to check subject wise and name wise marks. Follow the instructions carefully and keep visitng official website through direct link given in this page in order to view result update.
Contents on Rank Card :
- Students name
- Exam Name
- Subject Name
- Theory marks in each subject
- Practical marks
- Total marks obtained
- Sub total
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
Other Websites to Download Result :
Steps To Download BSEO Secondary Exam Result :
- Go to the official website @ bseodisha.nic.in
- A new webpage will opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the roll number and DOB and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take the printout of it.
- Keep the extra printouts of result for further use.
Result Analysis of Prevoius Years :
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys %||Girls %||No. of students Appeared for Exam|
Final Words : Check BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019 at official website @ bseodisha.nic.in. After that, if any of the student did not get qualified result, they can apply for Revaluation or recounting process of answer scripts.