Here in this Page
- 1 Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
- 2 Eligibility:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Exam Pattern:
- 5 Exam Center:
- 6 Documents required at Exam:
- 7 Documents required at counselling:
- 8 Application fee:
- 9 Application process:
- 10 Important date:
- 11 Direct Links:
- 12 Related Exams:
- 13 More Related Info
- 14 Share this:
- 15 Related
BITSAT 2109 : Apply online at bitsadmission.com for admission at Birla Institutes. Eligible candidates can fill up the application from 19 Dec-13 March. Details of Eligibility, Application form, Fee, Courses offered at Birla Institute of Technology and Science and more are mentioned below.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
- Candidates with qualification of 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates need to score Min 75% of Aggregate score.
- Candidates need to score Min 60% in each subject.
- Candidates attending 10 + 2 Final exam in 2019 are also eligible
There is no age limit for applying to BITSAT. Candidates of any age can apply for Birla Institute of technology and Science Admissions Test.
|Part I||Physics||40||3 hours|
- Total questions will be multiple choice questions.
- For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Exam centers will be located only in the main cities of Every state
Documents required at Exam:
- Admit card
- Photo ID Proof
Documents required at counselling:
- 10th Standard Certificates
- 12th Standard Certificates
- BITSAT Admit card
- BITSAT Application form
- BITSAT Results
- Application fee for male candidates is Rs. 2950
- Application fee for female candidates is Rs. 2450
- Fee payment can be done either online or offline.
- For offline mode of transaction candidates need to download pay slip at pay fee at ICICI Bank.
- Transaction receipt no. need to me mentioned in application form.
- Visit Application site: Click here
- Get registered and login
- Fill up the application form
- Upload Scanned photo ( size 1 – 50 KB) & Signature (size 1 – 30 KB)
- Make payment
- Start date of application: 19 Dec 2018
- Last date of application: 13 Mar 2109
- Application correction last date: 19 Mar 2019
- Exam Dates: 16 May to 31 May
- Official site: Click here
- Application form: Click here