Here in this Page
- 1 Check AUCET Notification 2019 Details
- 2 Overview of AUCET 2019 Notification
- 3 AUCET 2019 Basic Information :
- 4 Courses Offered :
- 5 Eligibility Criteria :
- 6 Educational Qualification :
- 7 Application Fee :
- 8 Application Fee Payment Mode :
- 9 AUCET Notification 2019 :
- 10 Exam Pattern :
- 11 Syllabus :
- 12 How to Apply :
- 13 Personal Details Required @ Registration :
- 14 Documents Required :
- 15 Exam Centres :
- 16 Imporatant Dates : (Announced)
- 17 AUCET 2019 Admit Cards ;
- 18 Useful Website Links :
- 19 More Related Info
- 20 Share this:
- 21 Related
Andhra Pradesh PG Entrance AUCET Notification 2019 released for admission into M.Sc, M.Com, MA and other PG Courses. All the candidates who completed Graduation can apply for this PG entrance test from official website andhrauniversity.edu.in. Last date for applying AUCET 2019 is 15th April, 2019 and the application fee is Rs: 600/- for General and 500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
AUCET Notification 2019 : “Andhra University Common Entrance Test” is a State Level Entrance Exam conducts by “Andhra University”. AUCET is conducted in order to provide admission to candidates in postgraduate courses offered under the streams of Science, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Teaching, and Mass Communication. Exam will be held in the month of May 2019.
Check AUCET Notification 2019 Details
Overview of AUCET 2019 Notification
- University : Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam
- Conducting Body : Diretorate of Admissions
- Exam Name : AUCET 2019
- Exam Type : State Level Entrance Exam
- Admission into : Post Graduation Courses
- Exam Date : will conduct in May
- Official Website : andhrauniversity.edu.in
AUCET 2019 Basic Information :
Andhra University Common Entrance Test conducted by Andhra University for admission into various Post Graduation Courses. The Test will be conducted by the convenor AUCET 2019, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University for the Academic Year 2019-20.
Courses Offered :
M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.J.M.C, M.L.I.Sc, M.Ed, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry) and BFA Courses in AU campus colleges, affiliated colleges and Gurajada Apparao University, Vizianagaram. (Refer Official Notification)
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates who wants to apply for AUCET 2019 should satisfy the following conditions. So, he/she can able to apply. Check the Eligiblity details carefully before applying.
Nationality & Domicile :
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh State & should satisfy nominol rolls.
- Candidates must hold a valid residence proof.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from a reconised board with minimum 50% of marks (45% for reserved candidates).
- Candidates who have appeared/appearing their final year exam are only eligilbe to apply.
Application Fee :
- Application Registration and Processing Fee : Rs.600/-
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC Candidates.
Application Fee Payment Mode :
Application Fee may be paid through Andhra Bank (billdesk)/ Payment Gateway (credit/Debit card)
AUCET Notification 2019 :
Exam Pattern :
- AUCET 2019 : Written Test
- Mode of Exam : Offline
- Question Paper Pattern : Objective Type Questions
- Medium of Question Paper : English & Telugu
- No.Of Questions : 100
- Time Duration : 90 Minutes
- Marks alloted : One Mark for Correct Answer
- Negative Marks : No Negative Marking
- Physical Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences etc.
How to Apply :
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Filling Application Form
- Step 3 – Uploading Images & Documents
- Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
Personal Details Required @ Registration :
- Name of the Candidate
- Fether & Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Year of Passing
- Adhar Card Number
Documents Required :
- Passport Size Photgraph
- Migration Certificate
- 10th Standard Marksheet
- 12th Class Certificate
Exam Centres :
AUCET 2019 will conducts accross 08 cities in Andhra Pradesh State as following :
Imporatant Dates : (Announced)
- Submission of Online Applications : 15.03.2019 Onwards
- Last Date for Submission :
- Without Late Fee : 15.04.2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 25.04.2019
- Exam Date : In May 2019
- Hall Tickets Download : 07 days Prior to exam date
AUCET 2019 Admit Cards ;
Candidates can download Admit Cards through Official website of Andhra Universtiy. They should preserve it untill admission procedure completed. Candidates must carry hall tickets to exam hall while going to write exam. Otherwise he/she will not be allowed to enter.