Here in this Page
- 1 Eligibility:
- 2 Age Limit:
- 3 Exam pattern:
- 4 Application fee:
- 5 Online Application process:
- 6 Offline Application:
- 7 Admissions Officer ATIT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State. Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 NOTE:
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Important Links:
- 11 Related posts:
- 12 More Related Info
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Related
ATIT 2019 :Candidates can apply offline / Online at ifheindia.org from 26 Nov to 17 Dec. Details of Application process, Eligibility, Admit card, Exam Dates are available in the description below.
ATIT Admisions 2019
Candidate need to pass 10 + 2 with main subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
There is no age limit for this exam. Candidates of any age can apply for this exam.
- Duration of exam will be 2 Hours
- Total number of questions are 120
- Exam will be on topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- using Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking or by DD drawn in the favour of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
Online Application process:
- Visit the application link: Click here
- Fill up the form
- Upload documents
- Make payment
- Submit the application.
- Visit the link of application : click here
- Download the application
- Fill the application
- Along with DD Send application to the address:
ATIT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
- Applications will not be accepted after last date of application
- In completely filled applications will be rejected directly.
- Go through the instructions before filling application form.
- Documents uploaded need to be between 25 to 30 KB size.
- Documents of more than 30 KB Size will not be accepted.
- Fee payment can be done either online or offline.
- Fill the application care fully
- Last date of Phase I application: 17 Dec 2018
- Admit card availability: 11 to 22 Dec 2018
- Phase I Exam : 27 to 29 Dec 2018
- Last date of Phase II application: 25 Mar 2019
- BITSAT 2019 : Click Here
- SRM Joint Entrance Exam : Click here
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam: Click here
- XAT 2019 : Click here
- KL University Entrance Exam : Click Here
- AEEE 2019 : Click here
- VTUEEE 2019 : Click here
- LPU NEST : Click here