Here in this Page
- 1 Assam Board SSC/10th Class Time Table 2019 – Available Download here
- 2 Assam Board 10th Class/SSC Date Sheet 2019
- 3 Assam Board 10th Class Exam Timing:
- 4 Downloading Assam Board 10th Class Time Table:
- 5 Click here – To Download Assam Board SSC/10th Class Exam Time Table
- 6 Important Point to remember:
- 7 More Related Info
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Related
Assam Board SSC/10th Class Time Table 2019: The State of Assam 10th Class candidates examination date sheet is released. Its release by Board of Secondary Education, Assam. Exams starts from 14 February, 2019. After 21 days the exams will be completed. The Last exam is on 06 March 2019.
Assam Board SSC/10th Class Time Table 2019 –
Available Download here
The Assam Secondary Education Act, 1961 (Assam Act, XXV of 1961) was passed to provide for the establishment of a Board of Secondary Education to regulate, supervise and develop Secondary Education in the State of Assam.
- Board Name: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
- Exam Type: SSC/SSLC/10th Class Public Examinations
- State: Assam
- Exam Dates: 14-02-2019 to 06-03-2019
- Official website: http://sebaonline.org
Assam Board 10th Class/SSC Date Sheet 2019
|15-02-2019||Friday||Textile Design & Clothing (E), Wood Craft (E)|
|16-02-2019||Saturday||Assamese (E), Fiqh & Aquaid|
|23-02-2019||Saturday||Fine Arts (E) Music (E), Dance (E)|
|28-02-2019||Thursday||Hindi (E), Arabic Literature, Garment Designing (E)|
|01-03-2019||Friday||Manipuri (E), Bodo (E), Santhali (E)|
|02-03-2019||Saturday||Sanskrit (E), Arabic (E), Persian (E), Advanced Mathematics (E), History (E), Geography (E), Home Science (E), Nepali (E), Computer Science (E), Bengali (E)|
Assam Board 10th Class Exam Timing:
- For all exam time is From 09:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
Downloading Assam Board 10th Class Time Table:
- Candidates firstly, go to the official websites i.e, http://sebaonline.org.
- Then after, in the home page search for “Assam Board SSC Time Table 2019”.
- Find the link and click on that.
- The time table will be opened in the PDF format.
- Now, you can download the time table.
- Take a print out of time table for further use.
Important Point to remember:
- Exam duration is 03 Hours.
- Candidates must enter into the exam hall with your Admit Card.
- Take your pens, pencils, scale and eraser.
- Should reach the examination center before 30 mins.