Here in this Page
- 1 AP POLYCET Notification 2019 Check Eligibility Criteria, Application, Exam Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria :
- 3 Educational Qualification :
- 4 Qualifying Exam :
- 5 Steps to Submit Applications :
- 6 AP POLYCET Exam Details :
- 7 Polytechnic Entracne Exam Details 2019
- 8 AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern :
- 9 AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card :
- 10 Details Required :
- 11 Steps to Download Hall Ticket :
- 12 Important Dates to Remember :
- 13 Direct Link :
- 14 More Related Info
- 15 Share this:
- 16 Related
AP POLYCET Notification 2019 : State Board of Technical Education and Training will soon releases AP POLYCET Notification at its official website. Candidates who aspires to get admission into Diploma courses can download notification and check the eligiblity details completely. Check POLYCET details in the description given below.
AP POLYCET Notification 2019
Check Eligibility Criteria, Application, Exam Details
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2019 -2020.
- Name of Exam : AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)
- Exam Board : State Board of Technical Education and Training
- Courses Offered : Diploma Courses
- Academic Year : 2019-20
- Official Website : polycetap.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should be Indian National.
- Candidates need to be resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- He/She should satisfies the requirements of Local/ Non Local Status
Educational Qualification :
The candidate Should passed SSC exam conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or an equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 35% marks, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. The candidate in addition needs to have passed all subjects in qualifying exam – including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics – with a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
Qualifying Exam :
Steps to Submit Applications :
- Fill Details in the Application
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Pay Application Fee
- Download Hall Ticket
AP POLYCET Exam Details :
- Exam Date : 12.04.2019
- Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Minister of Human Resource Developement “Ganta Srinivasa Rao” announced that the AP Polycet Entrance Exam is going to conduct on 12.04.2019. AP Polycet is an entrance exam conducted for admission into polytechnic colleges. In order to fullfill the 72,842 seats in total 293 polytechnic colleges.
Polytechnic Entracne Exam Details 2019
- Exam Mode : Offline (Pen Paper Based)
- Exam Type : Objective Type
- Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
- No. Of Questions : 120
- Duration : 02 Hours
- Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Negative Marks : No Negative Marks for Wrong Answers
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern :
|Exam Subjects||No. Of Questions|
AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card :
Candidates can download the hall ticket immediately after applying AP POLYCET 2019. Go to Hall Ticket tab and enter required details. Download the addmit card and carry it to exam centre while going to write the exam. Applicants will note allowed to enter without carrying hall ticket. Hence, it is considered as important document.
Details Required :
- Tenth Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Date of Birth
- Passing Year of Qualifying Exam
Steps to Download Hall Ticket :
- Open Official Website @ polycetap.nic.in
- Go to Hall Ticket tab.
- Enter the details in provided fields.
- Click on View & Print Hall Ticket button.
- Your hall Ticket will displays on screen
- Take a print for further reference
Important Dates to Remember :
- Commencement date for submission of applications : 07.03.2019
- Last Dates for submission of applications : 21st April 2019
- Date of AP POLYCET 2019 Exam : 30th April 2019
- Time : 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Result : Available Soon…
Direct Link :
Candidates can apply through official website. Candidates should submit the applications before last date. We will update the details after any official announcement.