Here in this Page
- 1 AP PGECET Notification 2019 –Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Dates
- 2 AP PGECET 2019 :
- 3 Eligibility for Admission into M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm :
- 4 Educational Qualification :
- 5 Application Registration Fee :
- 6 Exam Date & Time :
- 7 Important Dates : (Released )
- 8 Exam Centres :
- 9 PGECET Notification in pdf Format :
- 10 How to Download Notification :
- 11 Direct link :
- 12 More Related Info
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Related
AP PGECET Notification 2019 : Candidates can download Notification of AP PGECET Entrance Exam 2019. Interested aspirants can check the eligible details and apply for PGECET (Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test). Candidates can check the complete details regading exam in the description given below.
AP PGECET Notification 2019 –
Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Dates
- Exam Name : PG ECET (Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test)
- Conducting Body : Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Date : 02.05.2019 To 04.05.2019
- Level Of Exam : State Level Entrance Test
- Category : Notification
- Official Website : sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET
AP PGECET 2019 :
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Post graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. AP PG ECET 2018 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2019-20. AP PGECET is an State Level Entrance Exam for admission into M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm courses in University Engineering/ Pharmacy colleges and their affiliated colleges.
Eligibility for Admission into M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm :
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who aspires to apply for the exam, should passed or obtained a relavant Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE /UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. OR
Application Registration Fee :
- Rs.1000/- : For OC/BC Candidates
- Rs.500/- : For SC/ST Candidates
Exam Date & Time :
- Dates : 02.05.2019 To 04.05.2019
- Timings : 10 AM to 01 PM and 02:30 PM To 05:30 PM
Important Dates : (Released )
- Notification of APPGECET – 2018 : 25.02.2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online applications : 01.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online applications
- withoulate fee : 30.03.2019
- with late fee of Rs. 2000/- : 12.04.2019
- with a late fee of Rs.5000/- : 18.04.2019
- Correction of online application data : Last Week of March 2019
- Downloading of Hall tickets from the website : 22.04.2019 Onwards
- Date of APPGECET – 2018 Examination : 02.05.2019 To 04.05.2019
- Declaration of Preliminary Key : 05.05.2019
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 05-05-2019
- Declaration of Results : 09.05.2019
Exam Centres :
AP PGECET 2019 will be conducted at the following Centres :
PGECET Notification in pdf Format :
How to Download Notification :
- Open Official Website @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Go to Notification tab in home page.
- Click on it and Download in pdf Format.
- Check the details and Read it Completely.
- Take a print out for further reference.
- Click Here : Download Official Notification
- Instuctions about AP PG ECET 2019
- Click Here : Admit Cards
- Click Here To Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates can click on above link and download the notification directly from official website of APSCHE. You can Know the Eligiblity condictions and Check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Next, go for online application process.