Here in this Page
- 1 AP PECET Notification 2019 Check Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Exam Schedule
- 2 Overview of Entrance Test :
- 3 AP PECET Notification Details :
- 4 Courses Offered :
- 5 AP PECET Notification Pdf
- 6 Selection Procedure :
- 7 Eligibility :
- 8 Age Limit :
- 9 Educational Qualification :
- 10 Registration Fee Details :
- 11 How to Download Official Notification :
- 12 Important Dates : (Released)
- 13 Direct Links To Download :
- 14 More Related Info
- 15 Share this:
- 16 Related
AP PECET Notification 2019 : Andhra Pradesh PECET Notification 2019 will available at the official website. Candidates who wants to get admission into Physical Education Courses can check whether he/she eligible for applying AP PECET. Read the complete article for detailed information.
AP PECET Notification 2019
Check Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Exam Schedule
Overview of Entrance Test :
|Exam Name||AP ECET|
|Conducts by||Achar Nagarjuna University on behalf of ACHE|
|Exam Date||From 08.05.2019 To 15.05.2019|
AP PECET Notification Details :
AP PECET is a Common Entrance Test designated as Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur for the academic Year 2018-19 for admission into Physical Education Courses like B.P.Ed (two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (Two Years) courses. So, the candidates who aspires to apply for Entrance Test can check the eligiblity conditions and application details given below.
Courses Offered :
AP PECET Notification Pdf
Selection Procedure :
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Game
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of AP only & Should satisfy local/ Non Local status requirements.
Age Limit :
- B.P.Ed : Candidates should complete 19 years of age
- U.G.D.P.Ed : Candidates should complete 16 years of age.
Educational Qualification :
Eligibility for B.P.Ed (Two Years) : Candidates should have appeared third year degree exam or passed 3 years degree recognised by any university or any other recognised universities. Candidates has to submit pass certificates at the time of counselling.
Eligiblity for U.G.D.P.Ed (Two Years) :
Registration Fee Details :
- Rs.850/- : For Other Candidates
- Rs.650/- : For SC/ST Candidates
How to Download Official Notification :
- Go to website of APSCHE @ sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
- Click on AP PECET 2019 tab.
- Click on Notification link and download it in pdf format.
- Read it completely & Carefully.
- Know the Eligiblity and Application Details.
- Note down important instructions.
- Take a print out for further reference.
Important Dates : (Released)
- Notification Release date : 11th March 2019
- Commencemet of Submission of Online application forms : 18th March 2019
- Last date for submission of applications
- Without Late Fee : 24th April 2019
- With a Late fee of Rs.500/- : 26th April 2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from website : 28.04.2019 Onwards
- Date of Commencement of APPECET 2019 Exam : 04.05.2019
- Declration of Results : One week after last day of Physical Test
Direct Links To Download :
Check the details provided above in this article. Eligible candidates can go for application process and prepare well for Physical Efficiency & Skill Test. Stay tune to our website results.guru for more updates regarding exam.