Here in this Page
- 1 AP ICET Online Application Details April 2019 – Check Registration Fee & Last Dates
- 2 Fee Details :
- 3 How to Pay Application Fee :
- 4 Details Required @ Application – Document to be Refered :
- 5 APICET Registration Details :
- 6 Steps To Complete Application Process :
- 7 Application Dates :
- 8 Direct Links :
- 9 More Related Info
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
AP ICET Online Application Details April 2019 : AP ICET Application Forms are available for candidates who are willing to join in MBA & MCA courses. AP ICET Registration Process, Payment of registration Fee commence from March 2019 (Dates will update soon). Last date for Submission of application in Last Week of March. All the eligible candidates can submit applications from online mode only from official website icet.tsche.ac.in. Also candidates should note that Offline applications are not available.
AP ICET Online Application Details April 2019
– Check Registration Fee & Last Dates
Eligible Students who are interested in joining Post Graduation in AP State can grab this chance and Apply Online. Announcement of ICET Notification is an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming to study in Best PG Colleges. Aspirants who interested in applying can fill and submit AP ICET 2019 Application Form online before the due date as soon as notification released.
Fee Details :
- Registration Fee for Online Test : Rs.550/-
Complete Information regarding AP ICET 2019 is available at Official Notification. Clear Explanation of Important aspects related to application process and the details which will need to be fill while uploading educational documents and payment of fee. Select appropriate course like MBA or MCA at the time of Application only.
- Click Here : To Check Exam Pattern
How to Pay Application Fee :
Before filling the application form, candidates get ready with the payment details, qualifying examination details, date of birth, etc. Registration fee / Application Fee may be paid through payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card/Net Banking).
Details Required @ Application – Document to be Refered :
- Transaction Id :- Receipt form from AP/TS Online / e-Seva / Citizen Services Center
- Hall Ticket No. of Qualifying/ Passed Exam :- Marks Memo/Hall Ticket of Degree
- Date of Birth :- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- SSC Hall Ticket Number :- SSC Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) :- Local candidate certificate issued by MRO
- Income of Parents :- Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
- Category (SC, ST, BC) :- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority
APICET Registration Details :
- Firstly, visit the AP SCHE official website @ sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
- Then click on the AP ICET Exam 2019 Tab.
- Go to Application/Registration Portal.
- Candidates must complete all following steps.
Steps To Complete Application Process :
- Make the Fee Payment.
- Check Payment Status.
- Enter all the details in AP ICET Application Form
- Ensure that information entered in it was correct.
- Take a copy of Printout of Application.
Application Dates :
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms : 27th Feb 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Only Registration Fee Rs.550/-) : 27th March 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee) :- 04th April 2019
Direct Links :
In this article, Candidates can Know Complete AP ICET Online Application Process like Fee Amount, Payment Details, Dates etc., We will further update the Exact link to Apply Online. Stay tune to our website for latest updates like Admit Cards, Results.