Here in this Page
- 1 AP EdCET Exam Schedule, Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus 2019
- 2 AP EDCET Exam Dates & Timings :
- 3 Scheme of Examination :
- 4 Medium Of Entrance Test :
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For the Choice of Subject Under Part C :
- 6 Syllabus :
- 7 Part A : General English
- 8 Part B : General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- 9 Part C : Methodology
- 10 Direct Links :
- 11 More Related Info
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Related
AP EdCET Exam Schedule, Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus 2019 : Candidates can check Andhra Pradesh B.Ed entrance scheme of examination, question paper pattern and exam structure of all subjects in Part A, B and C. Applicants of AP Ed.CET 2019 could know the exam pattern in order to prepare the exam easily.
AP EdCET Exam Schedule, Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus 2019
AP EDCET Exam Dates & Timings :
- Date : 06th May 2019
- Timings : From 10:00 AM To 01:00 PM
Scheme of Examination :
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|General English||General Knowledge|
- Note : Total 150 marks
Medium Of Entrance Test :
Eligibility Criteria For the Choice of Subject Under Part C :
|Part C : Subjects||No. Of Questions & Marks||Eligibility|
|Physical Sciences||Physics :|
|Biological Sciences||Botony |
|Social Studies||Geography |
Note : 50 Marks for Each
B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A with Social Sciences at Inter Level
Part A : General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Correction of Sentences, Articless, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms
- Transformation of Sentences
Part B : General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognise individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence.
Part C : Methodology
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English [Special English in B.A.]
Direct Links :
Candidates can click on above links and check the detailed information regarding concerned aspect. We are here to update the information as per official release of Notification. Stay tune to our website results.guru for latest updates.