Here in this Page
- 1 AP ECET Online Application Form 2019 – Check Fee and Last Dates
- 2 Application Fee and Payment Mode :
- 3 District Wise Locations for Exam Centres :
- 4 Documents required at the Time of Application :
- 5 Application Dates :
- 6 How to Apply :
- 7 Know your Payment Status :
- 8 Direct links :
- 9 More Related Info
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
AP ECET Online Application Form 2019 : Andhra Pradesh ECET “Online Application Form” available for those students who obtained or passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology or B.Sc Degree course. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee. Check more details given below.
AP ECET Online Application Form 2019 – Check Fee and Last Dates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram conducts ECET in the month of April 2019 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education at Various exam centres. Recently, Board released the Notification at official website. Check the centres list below and apply AP ECET 2019. Apply State Level Entrance Exam before last date. So that the candidates need to submit applications as on date.
Application Fee and Payment Mode :
- Fee Amount : Rs.550/-
The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
District Wise Locations for Exam Centres :
- Anantapur : Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur
- Chittoor : Chittor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati
- East Godavari : Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram
- Guntur : Bapatla, Guntur, Narasaraopeta
- Hyderabad : LB Nagar
- Krishna : Gundla Valleru, Kanchi Kacherla, Mylavaram, Vijayawada, Machilipatnam
- Kurnool : Kurnool, Nandyal
- Prakasham : Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore : Gudur, Kavali, Nellore
- Srikakulam : Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali
- Vishakapatnam : Anakapalli, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam
- Vizianagaram : Bobbili, Vizianagaram
- West Godavari : Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narsapuram, Tadepalligudem
- YSR Kadapa : Kadapa, Proddutur, Rajampeta
Documents required at the Time of Application :
- SSC Memo is required for details like Name, Father Name and Date of Birth
- Diploma / B.Sc Qualifying Hall Ticket is required for Hall Ticket Number
- Local / Non-Local Candidate certificate issued from Mee Seva centers
- Caste Certificate for Caste proof issued by MRO/ Mee Seva center
- Mobile Number and Email ID for communication
- Aadhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
- Recent Photo and Signature.
Application Dates :
- Commencement of Online submission of Applications : 18.02.2019 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of Online Applications
- Without late fee : 27.03.2019
- With late fee of Rs.1000/- : 02.04.2019
- Correction of online application data already submitted : —
How to Apply :
- Visit AP ECET 2019 official website @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Application Fee Payment” link.
- Fill all the details correctly and Proceed with Payment process.
- Note Down reference id after successfull payment
- After successfull payment, Click on “Fill Application Form” link.
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Hall Ticket No.
- Ensure that you filled all your details correctly
- Click on submit button.
- Finally, Save / print of AP ECET Application for further use.
Know your Payment Status :
- Enter Diploma / BSC Hall Ticket No & Mobile No.
- Next click on Check Payment Status button.
Applicants of AP ECET 2019 can start preparation for Entrance Exam after completion of application process. Check the Exam Pattern, Subjects and Syllabus in order to cover all the topics related to concerned subject. Stay tune to our website results.guru for more updates like Admit Cards, Results, Counselling