Here in this Page
- 1 AP ECET Notification 2019Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Details
- 2 AP ECET 2019 :
- 3 Eligiblity Criteria :
- 4 Educational Qualification :
- 5 Fee Details :
- 6 Also Check
- 7 AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET- 2019)
- 8 Important Dates :
- 9 How to Download Notification :
- 10 Direct Links :
- 11 More Related Info
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Related
AP ECET Notification 2019 : Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 Notification released for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. Candidates for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates who aspires to attend the exam can check the details in description given below.
AP ECET Notification 2019
Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Details
- Authority : AP State Council of Higher Education
- Conducting by : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuram
- Exam Name : Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Exam Date : 19th April 2019
- Category : Notification
- Official Website : sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
AP ECET 2019 :
A.P. Common Entrance Test (APECET-2019) will be conducted on 19.04.2019 from
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. Candidates for the academic year 2018-19.
- Click Here : To Know More Details
Eligiblity Criteria :
- Candidates who wants to appear Exam, should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to state of Andhra Pradesh.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have passed or Obtained Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution OR passed 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics, from a recognised University.
Fee Details :
- Registration Fee : Rs.550/-
AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET- 2019)
- Exam Date : 19.04.2019 (Friday)
- Time : 10:00 AM To 01.00 PM
Important Dates :
- Notification Release Date : 11th Feb 2019
- Commencement of Online submission of Applications : 18.02.2019 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of Online Applications (without late fee) : 27.03.2019
- Last date for filing online Application with late fee of Rs.1000/- : 02.04.2019
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website : 11.04.2019
- Date of AP ECET – 2018 Examination : 19.04.2019
- Time of Examination : 10 AM to 1 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key : 20.04.2019
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 22.04.2019
- Declaration of Results : 29.04.2019
How to Download Notification :
- Go to Official Website @ sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
- Click on Notification Tab in Home Page.
- And Also click on Instruction Booklet.
- Check all the details.
- Read it Completely & Carefully.
- Save & Take a print out for further reference.
Direct Links :
- Click Here : To Download Notification
- Eligiblity Branches for various AP ECET Papers
- Eligible Branches of Admission Based on AP ECET -2019 Papers Appeared
Click on the above link and download notification. Check the Eligibility and check whether all the conditions given in notification are fullfilled. Eligible Candidates can apply for AP ECET 2019. Online Application Form will available for those students at its official website.